Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
manual focus reversed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

If I use an ipad mini on my P4A, and set to manual focus, the little slider on the right works as you'd expect. slide up towards the infinity sign and the focues moves away ...on the android tablet..it's reversed....drag the slider towards the infinity symbol pulls th focus towards me?
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Trampintransit. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the manual focus of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced on your android device. May I know the model of the android device to check if it is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4? Thank you.
2018-12-11
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-11 07:37
Hello and good day Trampintransit. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the manual focus of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced on your android device. May I know the model of the android device to check if it is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4? Thank you.

Well...whether or not it's on your compatibilty list isn't the issue ..the table at the moment is looking like a more usefull tool than the ipad mini because the ipad mini ( and yes EVERYHING is up to date ) doesn't apply the LUT in liveview when shooting D-LOG , whereas the tablet DOES.   SO I'm more likely to use the tablet now than the ipad.   I can live with learning the focus issue if I have a funtioning monitor LUT which I don't with the ipad
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules