can we expect a thumb joystick, instead of the controller wheel?
500 5 2018-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

As i'm not that excited of the controller wheel accessories, my question is, is there a possibility to see a thumb Joystick, like at the original Osmo and other gimbals, so we can controle two axes at the same time?

thanks in advance for reply,
micholix
2018-12-11
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

+1 - much more natural control. One wheel to me doesn't make much sense and for single handed operation, a stick makes most sense.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day micholix. Thank you for sharing this suggestion with us today. Rest assured I will forward this suggestion to out DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. If you have any other suggestions or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-11
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-11 07:04
Hello and good day micholix. Thank you for sharing this suggestion with us today. Rest assured I will forward this suggestion to out DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. If you have any other suggestions or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.

Hello Stephen, thanks for the quick reply, i‘ll have an eye at your dji store, may this kind of controler will pop up some time...
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

micholix_1 Posted at 12-11 07:42
Hello Stephen, thanks for the quick reply, i‘ll have an eye at you dji store, may this kind of controler will pop up some time...

You are welcome micholix_1. As of the moment we do not have that information. I have already forwarded this thread to our DJI R&D Team for them to check. For the latest news and updates on both the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Please visit out official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your patience and support.
2018-12-11
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

It seems, this kind of accessories was planed by DJI, as in the settings menu of the OP for accessories, there it is mentioned allready!
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules