How do you like to learn to fly your Phantom?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are lots of resources on the Internet that help people fly DJI Phantoms. Some of the most common resources include:

Thinking about all of the drone resources you’ve come across, which are your favorite? Which do you feel offer the most value when you’re in search of tips for learning how to fly your DJI Phantom?

2018-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Mike, right here, for sure.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-11
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here, (i think FB should be on your list as they are a separate resource to forums), but i also prefer here to the dedicated FB groups that DJI have, many on there do not have a clue and will  talk for the sake of talking, dont get me wrong, theres some knowledgeable folks over there but i see the FB groups as they are, a 1st port of call for many a newbie, reason being, most have FB so its just natural for them to look for an FB group for their DJI product, when i have mentioned about the DJI official forum in the past, i can almost feel the blank stares many dont even know about it, as for YT, thats normally a last thought for me, i dont know why because its a very good resource, i just forget about it. They are all i use to be honest, not through not wanting to use other resources, its more that fact that when i google something, its normally here that comes up in the search, i have visited the other 2 main Phantom forums but only through a google search.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi msinger, thank you for sharing this to our co-pilots. You may add this article for more information about Phantom's. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules