Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo pocket and crystal sky
2926 12 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can the osmo pocket be connected to the crystal sky?
And is there a mimo app for the crystal sky?
2018-12-12
Use props
skyhighmedia
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

No, the Osmo Pocket cannot be used with CrystalSky.
2018-12-12
Use props
dronybaloney
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-12 05:10
No, the Osmo Pocket cannot be used with CrystalSky.

Thanks for letting me know.
Its a pity that i cannot use it with cs
2018-12-12
Use props
skyhighmedia
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

dronybaloney Posted at 12-12 05:45
Thanks for letting me know.
Its a pity that i cannot use it with cs

I can understand that. I assume the Osmo Pocket was made to be small and handy, connecting it to a bulky tablet kind of removes the point... At least in my case.
2018-12-12
Use props
dronybaloney
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-12 07:08
I can understand that. I assume the Osmo Pocket was made to be small and handy, connecting it to a bulky tablet kind of removes the point... At least in my case.

Yes you are right , i thought maybe to playback without taking the sd card out. But i can ofcourse take it out and put it in the cs sd card slot
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dronybaloney. Thank you for raising this concern today. The Crystalsky is not yet fully compatible with the DJI OSMO Pocket, and we recommend you to use a compatible mobile device instead, for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-12
Use props
EV007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8146 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-12 07:47
Hello and good day dronybaloney. Thank you for raising this concern today. The Crystalsky is not yet fully compatible with the DJI OSMO Pocket, and we recommend you to use a compatible mobile device instead, for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo. Thank you for your support.

Any plans to make it possible?  The original appeal of the CrystalSky is to not have to use your phone which gets calls/text/etc... same advantage applies here, having a monitor that can be dedicated.
2019-1-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EV007 Posted at 1-15 14:41
Any plans to make it possible?  The original appeal of the CrystalSky is to not have to use your phone which gets calls/text/etc... same advantage applies here, having a monitor that can be dedicated.

It is possible to use CS with OP you can download Mimo app, big problem is where USB connection is on the bottom of CS making it very difficult to use and video at the same time, I don’t know if it’s possible to enable WiFi connection but that’s the only way I see this working.
2019-1-15
Use props
jordier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58760 ft
Spain

Hello I have tried the OP connecting it by cable and by wifi. Loading the application works, but you have a problem that you see the inverted video image. As I read DJI are working so that OP can work with the Christality monitor
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

EV007 Posted at 1-15 14:41

Hello and good day EV007. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this inquiry. For the latest updates regarding this DJI Osmo Pocket and it's compatibility. Kindy please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details.
2019-1-17
Use props
J_flyer
lvl.1

Singapore

We pay so much for crystalsky but it can't be used with other devices by dji?!
2019-4-18
Use props
fans90ade16f
lvl.1
United States

The most important function of using the Crystalsky with the Osmo Pocket would be to allow a live feed via HDMI out. I work in news and that is how we do live shots with the Mavic. DJI is missing out on making the OP a powerful live camera for journalists. Crystalsky integration would solve that easily.  
2019-4-18
Use props
mrbill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

fans90ade16f Posted at 4-18 08:25
The most important function of using the Crystalsky with the Osmo Pocket would be to allow a live feed via HDMI out. I work in news and that is how we do live shots with the Mavic. DJI is missing out on making the OP a powerful live camera for journalists. Crystalsky integration would solve that easily.

Agreed - a client feed on a monitor where you can see what you’re doing in sunshine would be huge
2019-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules