Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assist
2852 3 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Hi All,

I have just bought a used MP and was wondering if I can buy the DJI Assist (insurance) package for it like I did when I bought my MA ?

TIA

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean the DJI Care refresh? If yes, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. Please let us know for further clarification. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-12
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 12-12 10:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean the DJI Care refresh? If yes, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. Please let us know for further clarification. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Tony,

I am from Australia. So is care refresh available to purchase on a second hand Mavic Pro ? I am yet to confirm if it has ever been registered online
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Atlas_Aus Posted at 12-12 18:46
Hi Tony,

I am from Australia. So is care refresh available to purchase on a second hand Mavic Pro ? I am yet to confirm if it has ever been registered online

Hi Atlas_Aus, if the drone was never bound to any DJI Care Refresh, yes, you can purchase it, but please note the DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
You can send email to djicare@dji.com to see if the drone has the DJI Care Refresh record history, if not, you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still in the good and working condition if it has been activated over 48 hours.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules