Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Watermark
8107 19 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109951 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Are you able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out in the end after a video made in story with the MIMO app mode fades to black?
2018-12-12
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can remember it is possible with DJI go but not sure about Mimo
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and goo day Abraham Reyes. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment the we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out in the end of the video. For the latest news and development for the DJI Osmo Pocket please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-12
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

If its just at the end then cut it off in your phone video editing software ;)
2018-12-12
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
Mexico

Cameleon Posted at 12-12 12:20
If its just at the end then cut it off in your phone video editing software ;)

Well, the whole point of story mode if for you NOT to use a video editing app and submit videos directly to your social network feed.
2018-12-12
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Abraham Reyes Posted at 12-12 12:25
Well, the whole point of story mode if for you NOT to use a video editing app and submit videos directly to your social network feed.

And yet you probably send emails that end with "Sent from my iPhone".
2018-12-12
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
Mexico

WayneMHK Posted at 12-12 13:03

Probably, probably not but troll harder next time.
2018-12-12
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

I agree its not ideal but if its that much an issue then you can easily edit it in iOS for example with the native Photos app.

Obviously they leave the MIMO app with a watermark to get their advertising as you're using their free app. Gotta pay for it somehow ;)
2018-12-13
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Cameleon Posted at 12-13 01:26
I agree its not ideal but if its that much an issue then you can easily edit it in iOS for example with the native Photos app.

Obviously they leave the MIMO app with a watermark to get their advertising as you're using their free app. Gotta pay for it somehow ;)

Exactly. When something looks free, usually the goods being traded is you.
2018-12-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

[snark] :-)
Yeah.... but I see that Ronin icon under your avatar.... I'll just bet you have some editing software ... somewhere ;-)  (just kidding around)

That is kind of crappy to plop a commercial logo.... Now, if you got the Pocket for free, and the logo was inconsideration of the gift.....
2018-12-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 12-13 12:35
Exactly. When something looks free, usually the goods being traded is you.

+1 .........
2018-12-13
Use props
eslora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104344 ft
United States

I’d like to see an option in the app to remove the DJI logo at the end of the videos
2019-2-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It doesn’t look like it for now, but hopefully it will change with future updates.
2019-2-10
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So, now way to remove the Story Mode watermark, right?
2019-3-27
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

? ? ? ?  You CAN remove logo!

2019-3-28
Use props
djiuser_QlFI9fZezYfJ
lvl.1

South Korea

Easepaint Watermark Remover may be a nice choice to remove watermarks in videos.
2020-2-27
Use props
fans535a041f
lvl.1
United States

WayneMHK Posted at 2018-12-12 13:03

Do you post your emails into media content on your social media accounts?
2021-8-19
Use props
fans535a041f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-12 10:33
Hello and goo day Abraham Reyes. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment the we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out in the end of the video. For the latest news and development for the DJI Osmo Pocket please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.

So change your policy.
2021-8-19
Use props
fans535a041f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-12 10:33

So change your policy. People don’t want your logo on THEIR content!
2021-8-19
Use props
fans535a041f
lvl.1
United States

Cameleon Posted at 2018-12-13 01:26

We don’t pay for Pages, Keynote, Numbers. They’re included on every Mac. Free. We bought the Osmo. Without Mimo the hardware is worthless. Tech hardware requires software in the majority of products. Stories is a hardware selling point. If you are a creative you want creative control. If DJI is looking to co-op our creative budgets then disclose in your marketing materials!
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules