Osmo Pocket - Story Mode and Night shoot missing.
5122 15 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve followed. The instructional video on DJI Support's YouTube channel, but where they say story mode should be, I have nothing. Anyone got any ideas?
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rogue0ne. Thank you for raising this concern today and I am sorry that you are having this issue with the story mode of the DJI Osmo Pocket. As of the moment the story mode of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be available in a future application update. Thank you for your patience and your support.
2018-12-12
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ok, at least I know I’m not being an idiot!  Thanks.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rogue0ne Posted at 12-12 07:24
Ok, at least I know I’m not being an idiot!  Thanks.

Thank you for the quick reply Rogue0ne. For the latest news and updates regarding your DJI Osmo Pocket and with DJI. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-12
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ok, what about Night Shot - that’s also missing?
2018-12-12
Use props
Amenthius
New
Flight distance : 7343 ft
United States

Do you have an ETA on how long it will take for this update? It seems like the product was released too soon. Haha.

2018-12-12
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nightshot is simply the Pocket's ability to take long exposure shots handheld, it is not a feature that you enable.
2018-12-13
Use props
fans9b96ab43
lvl.1

United States

I’m stuck on the tutorial video homepage , and I’ve seen others homepage that says “for you”/ “recommend” or something like that. Is that also another update coming?
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans9b96ab43 Posted at 12-14 09:17
I’m stuck on the tutorial video homepage , and I’ve seen others homepage that says “for you”/ “recommend” or something like that. Is that also another update coming?

We have a lots of in stored for you on using the Osmo pocket, kindly expect that for future updates, there will be numerous specs and improvement capabilities of this awesome device that will be featured
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I’m stuck on the tutorial video homepage , and I’ve seen others homepage that says “for you”/ “recommend” or something like that. Is that also another update coming?

We have a lots of in stored for you on using the Osmo pocket, kindly expect that for future updates, there will be numerous specs and improvement capabilities of this awesome device that will be featured
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

2018-12-14
Use props
Ktr
lvl.1
United States

The follow me or active track isn’t working?
2018-12-26
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ktr Posted at 12-26 12:20

Works on mine
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ktr Posted at 12-26 12:20

Hi Ktr, sorry for the troubles you had with the Osmo Pocket. When in Photo, Video, Slow Motion mode, double tap on the screen to enable active track. Kindly take note that the Active track is disabled in FPV mode and Video mode in 4k in 60fps resolution. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
ironicgull68
lvl.2
United States

There is an error with the app that it cant be used yet. It will be re - released eventually... as someone else said, night shot allows it to take photos at night, its not a mode
2018-12-26
Use props
ironicgull68
lvl.2
United States

There is an error with the app that it cant be used yet. It will be re - released eventually... as someone else said, night shot allows it to take photos at night, its not a mode
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules