DJI Spark Cinematic Compilation!
917 15 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 360728 ft
United States

Here is a collecion of my personal favorite shots taken on my DJI Spark!
Feel free to like and subscribe, and thank you for watching!

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day OneAndOnlyRocco. Thank you for sharing this wonderful compilation videos from your DJI Spark. You did a great job. I can't wait for the next compilation video that you will be posting next. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-12-12
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-12 11:23
Hi and good day OneAndOnlyRocco. Thank you for sharing this wonderful compilation videos from your DJI Spark. You did a great job. I can't wait for the next compilation video that you will be posting next. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. If you don't want to miss a new video that I post, be sure to subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/roccogermani
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

OneAndOnlyRocco Posted at 12-12 13:48
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. If you don't want to miss a new video that I post, be sure to subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/c/roccogermani

You are very much welcome. I'll make sure to check the videos. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wonderful video!
2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum mate!
2018-12-13
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 12-13 01:51
BTW welcome to the forum mate!

Thanks! Glad to be here!
2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

OneAndOnlyRocco Posted at 12-13 06:20
Thanks! Glad to be here!

You're welcome mate
Fly safe!
2018-12-13
Use props
djiuser_LWK784YjjahU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16804 ft
United States

This looks really good brother. Would you care to share how you accomplish these high quality cinematic videos? For instance, the best settings to adjust for a sunny day (facing the sun) or possibly cloudy day? I'm a new drone pilot, as I just purchased my very first DJI SPARK less than a week ago. However, for me I'll be shooting aerials of homes within the real estate industry. I don't have any prior experience with photo or video editing hardware or software and find it fun to "just fly". But, that wasn't the reason for the purchase and I've come to the conclusion there's much more in making these cinematic videos. One can certainly get disappointed after buying a drone and try to upload raw video and it doesn't look anything like yours or any others on YouTube. Just wanted to all of you've got any suggestions. It is relieving knowing that my same drone is capable of making these vids. Thanks for sharing my friend. Keep up the great work. A++
2018-12-13
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_LWK784YjjahU Posted at 12-13 12:45
This looks really good brother. Would you care to share how you accomplish these high quality cinematic videos? For instance, the best settings to adjust for a sunny day (facing the sun) or possibly cloudy day? I'm a new drone pilot, as I just purchased my very first DJI SPARK less than a week ago. However, for me I'll be shooting aerials of homes within the real estate industry. I don't have any prior experience with photo or video editing hardware or software and find it fun to "just fly". But, that wasn't the reason for the purchase and I've come to the conclusion there's much more in making these cinematic videos. One can certainly get disappointed after buying a drone and try to upload raw video and it doesn't look anything like yours or any others on YouTube. Just wanted to all of you've got any suggestions. It is relieving knowing that my same drone is capable of making these vids. Thanks for sharing my friend. Keep up the great work. A++

Yes, I actually plan to make a video very soon on how I fly, compose, and edit my shots! I just started it the other day and the video should go up next Friday/Saturday. Until then just remember to set your gimbal pitch speed low, and that angle changing shots entice your viewers! To make sure you don't miss the video, feel free to subscribe to my channel here: www.youtube.com/c/roccogermani
2018-12-13
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_LWK784YjjahU Posted at 12-13 12:45

Also if your filming real estate videos I recommend shooting in tripod mode to make it extra smooth
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Some of the footage are very amazing! Thanks for sharing.
2018-12-14
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 12-14 01:06
Some of the footage are very amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I always try to make the best out of each flight!
2018-12-14
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-12-15
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Got to ask, flying that lower level over water, has it caused you any issues? Great video!
2018-12-15
Use props
OneAndOnlyRocco
lvl.2
United States

4WDaus Posted at 12-15 23:33
Got to ask, flying that lower level over water, has it caused you any issues? Great video!

I actually didn't have any problems with it. Just make sure if you do it that the waves aren't that high!
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules