Get ready for all original content in 2019!
444 0 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

I know you've been curious why I have not been sharing original content like this new drone show intro I made? Let me clarify. My original show intro was created by a fan of mine in Spain. I did an edit to make it reflect more my style.My Spain fan requested no recognition.
Fan from Spain you know who you are and I'm deeply grateful for your donation to my cause!

Well here's my plan for 2019.

I am going to be collaborating with my good bro and DJI Pilot Tom Iliffe (Here's Tom's DJI Forum Member link) https://forum.dji.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=828725&uuid=6c11cad0d7d6da
(Tom Flys a Mavic 2 Zoom, a Phantom 4 Pro and a Spark).
Oh, Tom also builds cool Robots.

Tom is the one who saw my condition after my brain aneurysm and stroke, that I was unable to walk, had compassion on me and said the words that would change my stroke survival life forever!

Tom said to me "Bro you may not be able to walk but you can fly" and gave me a Phantom 3 4k. After I crashing the P3 4k into my pool, Tom donated a DJI Spark with Fly More package to my cause.
I'm loving my Spark to this day!

When I fly Spark. I forget I'm wheelchair bound!

What's really awesome is my brain aneurysm and stroke unlocked a creative brain I didn't know I had! My creative brain absolutely loves expressing itself through drone cinematography.
I'm just learning drone cinematography but I'm loving the passion it generates inside me.

I'll produce a video and let you know what Tom and I plan for 2019. So stay tuned!

Positive energy your way!
Your bro,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community

2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules