649 6 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pixels4u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48406 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.

My Air remote controller needs to go for repair to Holland, but they want the complete drone package returned. If I buy a replacement controller, second hand or new unused, can I pair it with my current drone please? I really don’t want to loose my complete drone package for numerous weeks!

Thanks.

Richard
2018-12-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you can link any Mavic Air remote controller to your Mavic Air like this:

2018-12-12
Use props
pixels4u
lvl.1
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 12-12 09:16
Yes, you can link any Mavic Air remote controller to your Mavic Air like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

Thank you so much for your swift reply.

Richard.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pixels4u. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the Remote Controller of your DJI Mavic Air. You may use a new or a second hand or new unused all you need to do is to link the remote controller to the DJI Mavic Air by following the official DJI tutorial video posted by msinger in post #2. If you have any other concerns or inquiries about DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2018-12-12
Use props
pixels4u
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-12 09:20
Hello and good day pixels4u. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the Remote Controller of your DJI Mavic Air. You may use a new or a second hand or new unused all you need to do is to link the remote controller to the DJI Mavic Air by following the official DJI tutorial video posted by msinger in post #2. If you have any other concerns or inquiries about DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

Thank you Stephen. I was suprised that I was asked to send the complete package back to DJI. As it’s the Christmas period there are bound to be delays, so thought I could buy another remote, then before the warranty expires send it for repair in 5 months time. I will buy the replacement now this has been confirmed I have no worries in pairing.

Richard
2018-12-12
Use props
pixels4u
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-12 09:20

Thank you Stephen. I was suprised that I was asked to send the complete package back to DJI. As it’s the Christmas period there are bound to be delays, so thought I could buy another remote, then before the warranty expires send it for repair in 5 months time. I will buy the replacement now this has been confirmed I have no worries in pairing.

Richard
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

pixels4u Posted at 12-12 09:56

Richard

You are very much welcome Richard for the quick reply. We are glad to help you.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules