How to connect wiithout controller?
1045 4 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naamah751
lvl.1

Italy

Hi folks, I'm a happy new customer of a Mavic Air... I'm focused on some tests, and I've seen on the web that's possibile to connect directly at the drone with the wifi of the smarthphone (whitout controller), but... in my DJI GO app (updated to the latest version) when I click on "Enter Device" - "Connect to the aircraft" I've no any option to select the WiFi connection... the app go directly to the connect to the remote tutorial screen.
Otherwise I've seen on the web that after cliking on "Enter Device" - "Connect to the aircraft", there's two options for selecting the WiFi connections.
Some help?
2018-12-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Follow these instructions to link the Mavic Air to a mobile device.

Note: The Function button noted in those instructions is the white button (also a light) on the rear of the aircraft.
2018-12-12
Use props
naamah751
lvl.1

Italy

msinger Posted at 12-12 09:38
Follow these instructions to link the Mavic Air to a mobile device.

Note: The Function button noted in those instructions is the white button (also a light) on the rear of the aircraft.

Many thanks!
2018-12-12
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

Keep in mind that you can only control the aircraft a couple hundred feet away with your phone.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day naamah751. Thank you for raising this inquiry. You may be able to control the DJI Mavic Air by using the mobile device alone. The instruction where given on tread #2. For reference I will be posting the link where you can find the DJI Mavic Air user manual for additional help. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20v1.2.pdf
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules