TB50 and Airdata
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3119777 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, today I flown a copple of times 4 sets of My almost New TB 50 battaryes.
Afterwerts in airdata I sow the warming for the known batary problem.  
After 12 minutes flight at 52% voltage 20,5v to low.
Do I still have to be worryed?

PS/ I did all the updates for the Inspire 2 , the remote, the app, and all My batarys. Al not more toen 7 times charched .

Thans
2018-12-12
Use props
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi Reno, thanks for raising this scenario. May we know if the battery has been fully charged  and if the battery temperature is higher than 15 degrees Celsius before taking off? For the meantime, please avoid flying beyond visual line of sight, and over crowds and traffic. Please monitor the battery voltage during flights and be sure to fly back when the cell's voltage is lower than 3.7V. If any anomalies occur, please find the nearest safe place to land as soon as possible. We will keep you posted once we receive a feedback from our engineers.
2018-12-14
Use props
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-14 14:29
Hi Reno, thanks for raising this scenario. May we know if the battery has been fully charged  and if the battery temperature is higher than 15 degrees Celsius before taking off? For the meantime, please avoid flying beyond visual line of sight, and over crowds and traffic. Please monitor the battery voltage during flights and be sure to fly back when the cell's voltage is lower than 3.7V. If any anomalies occur, please find the nearest safe place to land as soon as possible. We will keep you posted once we receive a feedback from our engineers.

Hi,
Batteries were fully charged. Start temp around 20 Celsius.  
I watched all batteries again and it gives around 50% 3,68v p/cell.  Keep flying until 30% still 3,87v p/cell.
Sow landing at 3,7v would mean landing around 60%.
This shows some thing about voltt vs %.
Witch explains the voltage drop while  going in sport mode around 50%.
By the way, the firmware update would solve the TB50 problems, not?  And prevent from taking of when batteries are under 15 celsius. Tested this now, with batteries at  13 celsius. It still takes of. (I landed immediately)
Greetings,
Reno
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Reno Maenhout Posted at 12-16 00:37
Hi,
Batteries were fully charged. Start temp around 20 Celsius.  
I watched all batteries again and it gives around 50% 3,68v p/cell.  Keep flying until 30% still 3,87v p/cell.

Hi Reno, thanks for providing additional information. To further analyze this case of yours, we would like to request for the flight data be extracted using DJI Assistant 2 software. Please send me a direct message of the shared link with the flight data once it is available. Hoping for your cooperation and understanding.
2018-12-18
Use props
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-18 15:48
Hi Reno, thanks for providing additional information. To further analyze this case of yours, we would like to request for the flight data be extracted using DJI Assistant 2 software. Please send me a direct message of the shared link with the flight data once it is available. Hoping for your cooperation and understanding.

Sended you the .Dat file. Hope  you received it ok? Please let me know about the finings.
Greetings,
Reno
2018-12-19
Use props
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-18 15:48
Hi Reno, thanks for providing additional information. To further analyze this case of yours, we would like to request for the flight data be extracted using DJI Assistant 2 software. Please send me a direct message of the shared link with the flight data once it is available. Hoping for your cooperation and understanding.

Hi,
Still waiting reply.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules