Mavic 2 Pro -"obstacle detected" after update
1466 4 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alset25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2348340 ft
United States

Updated to app version 4.3.9 last night and today when I went out to fly I get an "obstacle detected " warning every few hundres feet.

I am aslo getting the "attitude too great" warning at the same time ??? which would make me think the sensors were not working, yet the AC stops each time.
It s a dead calm day and I tried 2 batteries and differnt Ipads and even with out any Ipad (just the remote) and it never changes.
Never had ANY issues with this bird until now. Hopefully its an bug in the update that can be quickly sorted out

Some other info

AC version 1.00.0200
percise fly version 01.00.01.12
basci database  version 01.00.01.08

it happens flying in every direction (not a sun thing) besides , its pretty cloudy here.

UPDATE:  I jsut went out and flew with "ambient light too low" and it still did the same thing??

On one of the flights (3rd out of 5) I had swirched ipads and it did not do it. I brought the bird home , landed ,restarted , and it gave me the "firmware inconsistent" warnnig so I let it up date . On the next flight it was back to the orig issue...help...lol

Any help would be appreciated.

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the uneasiness on your Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend calibrating the vision sensors of your Mavic 2 Pro to see if there will be changes. If the issue persists, you could restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistan2, to see if that would help. Please see the video below for your reference. Kindly let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2018-12-12
Use props
alset25
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, I just did the calibration and will give it a try tomorrow when I get home from work
Ill post back then
2018-12-12
Use props
alset25
lvl.1
United States

Update:   I got a Chane to fly a couple of laps this morning before work, I did NOT have any issues . So maybe it was a calibration issue.
( I have never had to do that on any of my DJI drones before)

I will fly some more after work and post results and hopefully close this out.

Thanks
2018-12-13
Use props
alset2
lvl.1
United States

So I flew 2 more flights this evening and did not have any problems.
Just wanted to update in case some one else doesn't try the basics prior to posting..lol

Thank you for your help

2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules