Warranty And Drone Crash
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NANDO 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1578517 ft
United States

Real quick Qustion. My Drone Crash On its own a few days ago it was not my fault i happen to have video of it when it crash it started acting all strange it refuse to go left it would like do i spin the go right then left in the end it crash so do i still have to pay even though it was not my fault. i have the warrent thing 140ft up not that high. i put the vid on here but i dont see upload a vid thing on here

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NANDO 9. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a case for your drone. Please sync the flight record as well using your DJI Go 4 application for further analysis. Thank you.

2018-12-12
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-12 14:18
Hello and good day NANDO 9. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contract DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a case for your drone. Please sync the flight record as well using your DJI Go 4 application for further analysis. Thank you.

[view_image]

does it upload to you guys by it self i know i did something like that when i sent it out today so idk if it work or not
2018-12-12
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-12 14:18
Hello and good day NANDO 9. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contract DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a case for your drone. Please sync the flight record as well using your DJI Go 4 application for further analysis. Thank you.

[view_image]

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

NANDO 9 Posted at 12-12 14:27
does it upload to you guys by it self i know i did something like that when i sent it out today so idk if it work or not

Thank you for the quick reply NANDO 9. You will need to sync the flight records of the drone manually. I will be providing you an official DJI Tutorial video on how to sync the flight records of your drone. I hope this can help.

2018-12-12
Use props
dczinader
New
Flight distance : 2444 ft

Brazil

O Meu aconteceu algo semelhante.... Mandei para a DJI porém não querem cobrir a garantia e alegam que foi um acidente de percurso...
2018-12-17
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

dczinader Posted at 12-17 12:42
O Meu aconteceu algo semelhante.... Mandei para a DJI porém não querem cobrir a garantia e alegam que foi um acidente de percurso...

What? plz retype your response so that i can   understand better
2018-12-17
Use props
dczinader
New
Flight distance : 2444 ft

Brazil

NANDO 9 Posted at 12-17 17:59
What? plz retype your response so that i can   understand better

I had a problem with the voltage of the battery of my Phantom 4 Adv and I ended up falling at the moment of landing to 130 meters of height. At the time of the electrical stop, the system stopped recording the flight record of my DJI 4 GO. My Phantom was for analysis in the DJI Defects Department and they claim that nothing wrong happened and that it is a road accident. They analyzed the flight record and found nothing ... Well, they did not find anything because the system itself stopped recording and of course nothing would appear in flight logs. I'm outraged at DJI's position on my Phantom ...
2018-12-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

dczinader Posted at 12-18 12:59
I had a problem with the voltage of the battery of my Phantom 4 Adv and I ended up falling at the moment of landing to 130 meters of height. At the time of the electrical stop, the system stopped recording the flight record of my DJI 4 GO. My Phantom was for analysis in the DJI Defects Department and they claim that nothing wrong happened and that it is a road accident. They analyzed the flight record and found nothing ... Well, they did not find anything because the system itself stopped recording and of course nothing would appear in flight logs. I'm outraged at DJI's position on my Phantom ...

If you'd like, you can upload your flight log to this site:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Then paste the link back here and some of the membership can give you our opinions on why you crashed.

2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules