Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE REFRESH
756 1 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruben Alencastre
lvl.1
China

Hello I am super confused by the terms of the "DJI CARE REFRESH" and I would like to have an answer on this topic.

About 2 months ago I bought the Mavic 2 ZOOM in a reseller shop in London and I was advised to buy "DJI CARE REFRESH" on the DJI official website.

I made the purchase of the insurance and the region was set UNITED STATES, I don't know why but it wasn't my choice  was set automatically!

Last week I crashed my Mavic and I sent the drone into DJI RAPAIR EUROPE in NL, but was denied, supposedly because CARE REFRESH  should have been bought in the same region where I live.
(
Care refresh was purchased in  U.S. but I live in Europe)

I confess that it is my fault for not reading carefully the conditions at the time of purchase.

But I feel sad about this situation because I just lost a drone that cost more than €1300 (plus accessories) and a €120 insurance that didnt protected me at all?

So what i can do now??

I have to send the drone through a UNITED STATES address, (my father lives in NYC)  in this way my CARE REFRESH can be active???

Thank you

Ruben Alencastre

2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Ruben, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may caused. Please be inform that for DJI Care Refresh we have one region policy. However, since you mention that you have United States address you can used that and send the aircraft back to our service center in North America. If you have anymore questions and clarifications please let us know or send us a message directly. We are here to help. Thank you.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules