Cannot Activate a New Mavic 2 Zoom on Crystalsky U
1769 3 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I've been unsucessful trying to get a new Mavic Pro 2 Zoom to Activate on a new Crystalsky U.  The Monitor has all the recent upgrades. It goes through the who "Agree" sequence and when I get to the last page and hit "activate" this "Activation Failed warning error 500. I've tried it numerious times to include re-booting the monitor. I have 4 other DJI machines woking fine. Any help would be appriciated.

Added Note: Just tried to activate the Mavic 2 with my Ipad - it goes through all the log in steps a but when the aircraft fires up it says Activate and restart!

Don't think its anything wrong with the Crystalsky monitor since it flies my Mavic 1 fine!

Thanks Miike

IMG_1943.jpg
2018-12-12
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you do the latest CS update?
In the "ME" section hit check for update.
This updates the APP within the CS
At 3:30 this is shown

2018-12-12
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I just got it working - what a nightmare for DJI to to sell a customer $3000 worth of gear and they have to be a genius to figure out how to do something as simple as activate it! . . . . . .  The first thing I did was upgrade the monitor. I got it working by chaging my user email to the same exat address it was and it activated. Would be great if DJI would test these resisions prior to releasing them!

Great Video by the way!

Regards - Mike
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mike. I am sorry to know that you had an issue in activating your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to your Crystalsky. Thank you Aeromirage for sharing this tutorial video and I'm glad that you are able activate your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. If you have any inquiries or concerns feel free to reach us back. Thank you.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules