Dronie Quickshot mode extremely slow all of a sudden?
1591 8 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeithMcFrenzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103022 ft
Australia

Whilst I am very happy with my Mavic Air, recently the Dronie Quickshot mode has started moving extremely slowly - about ten times slower than it used to. Even when it returns after shooting, it moves at about 1 metre every 5 seconds - I almost run out of battery waiting for it to return. Is there a way to fix this problem?
2018-12-12
Use props
AM0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 415554 ft
Thailand

Same for me. Haven't used any quickshots for a few months and when I did a week ago the drone was moving very slowly. The other thing I noticed is hat the video has some jerkiness. It wasn't windy and the GPS had good reception. Strange. Can it be that they have changed something in last firmware?
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi KeithMcFrenzy, thanks for raising this and we're sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Let us please make sure that the firmware is updated and if it is, please try refreshing the firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. Does this happen all the time? Is the GPS signal stable? Please provide us the firmware version of your aircraft as well. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi KeithMcFrenzy, thanks for raising this and we're sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Let us please make sure that the firmware is updated and if it is, please try refreshing the firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. Does this happen all the time? Is the GPS signal stable? Please provide us the firmware version of your aircraft as well. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2018-12-14
Use props
Camiguin
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-12-14 14:23

I have the same issue after upgrading to 0.500 FW
2019-1-5
Use props
Kevin79
Second Officer
Flight distance : 270899 ft
United States

Happening to me too. Just noticed on my last flight a few days ago. I have the latest firmware installed. Can anyone else who has this issue tell me if this is happening consistently every time or if it is only happening occasionally. Anyone reach out to DJI customer support to see if it is firmware related?
2019-1-24
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

every time for me
2019-1-24
Use props
TheVegeta1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-1-24
Use props
FarNorth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 820 ft
Sweden

Hej !

Has anyone fixed the dronie speed problem ?
it is quite annoying
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules