638 2 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wanted to share a recent experience with DJI service.  It seems that all to often, there is always someone bitchin' about DJI products or service, YouTube vids on why DJI sucks and why NOT to buy a DJI product, or why they sold theirs, etc., Blah, blah.  Being rather new to the drone world of a year and have 5 DJI drones, osmo gimbal and soon to own a pocket osmo, I have to type that I have had nothing but a 100% positive experience with this product and company.  Recently I had a small crash with my MPP and the cooling fan wasn't working.  Replaced it myself still to avail to get it to work.  Opened a repair ticket, sent it off, explained what happened, no visible damage,(probably could have tried warranty avenue but didn't), got a repair response in 1 week saying they were replacing my Mav under care refresh and I had my new bird within one week!!  I was kept up to date on the entire process, from testing, to packaging, to shipping!!  No company can be perfect and please everyone, but for me, nothing but great things to type about DJI!!!  Quality everything!!!  Sure there are issues on FW updates with a lot of people, but that's another topic, I just wanted to touch on these two.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tridiver, thank you so much for sharing the positive experience with us, we are so happy to know everything goes smoothly and appreciate your kind words, which give us so much motivation to keep moving, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-12-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Good post!  These come few and far between these days.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules