Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
bind ac to rc
731 7 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcmc
lvl.1

United States

OK so i got an inspire 1 and the dji app said i had to update.  after a lot of reading basically you do the aircraft first then the remote.  So I charged up the aircraft batt then upgraded the firmware success.  I went to update the remote but the firmware was older so i had to use an sd card.  I did not get either a fail or success on the sd card.  Now i can not get the remote to connect to any tablet or phone.  I also can not get the radio to update the fw via a usb drive.  I even have a spare hdmi board that i tried with no success.  I have tried about 5 different apple devices and the same with android devices using countless different cables.  Anyway after some reading it looks like i need to bind the radio to the aircraft without the use of a tablet and then try and get the radio to recognize the tablet, my problem is i can not find directions on how to do that.  If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

thanks

2018-12-12
Use props
scruffs dad
First Officer
Flight distance : 1071604 ft
United Kingdom

i'm having the same problem
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for troubles that it caused. May we have the current firmware of your remote controller? Did your remote controller still detect your mobile device? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-13
Use props
bcmc
lvl.1

United States

I did not write down the firmware on the RC prior to the upgrade sorry about that.  no absolutely no device and i have tried about 15 different ones both ios and android with countless combinations of cables will detect the RC.  I have even changed out the HDMI board as i stated i had a spare with zero affect.  
2018-12-13
Use props
bcmc
lvl.1

United States

I forgot to mention i followed this procedure with no luck as well.  everything was beeping like it should but nothing would bind

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off while holding the buttons.
* Turn on the RC and it will be reset.

You don't need the Go app connected when you're performing these steps. It does not have an audio queue for you to go by. After you perform the button combination above, I would recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft using this button combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2018-12-14
Use props
bcmc
lvl.1

United States

so anyone have any ideas on how to get this back up, not really a fan of a company basically saying enjoy your really expensive paperweight because we forced a firmware update on you.
2018-12-21
Use props
bcmc
lvl.1

United States

bump any ideas?
2018-12-27
Use props
scruffs dad
First Officer
Flight distance : 1071604 ft
United Kingdom

i have 2RC's that have broken after trying to update firmware, got a second hand one from ebay and it connected first time.
i took the broken ones in for repair and they told me they need to be sent back to DJI both have no power to the usb, they changed the port with one they know worked, but still no power to usb.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules