615 11 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

People keep posting things like, "The Osmo Pocket doesn't do 9 million fps in 6k, drive my car for me, feed my infant, [I exaggerate, of course]. So, count me out. Not buying it. DJI just lost a sale."

Come on, people. It's $350. You can't expect it to do everything your DSLR, $800 mobile phone, and your favorite action camera all-in-one for less than the cost of any of those devices individually. Give it a break. If you don't believe it's an amazing piece of equipment, stop whining about what it doesn't do, and either buy it for what it is... or don't.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Moni, thank you for supporting DJI. Cheers!
2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great, agree with you
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jacksonnai Posted at 12-13 01:39
Great, agree with you

Hi jacksonnai, thank you for supporting DJI. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-12-13
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

+1 I‘m absolutly thinking the same!
2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 02:50
Hi jacksonnai, thank you for supporting DJI. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

You're welcome
2018-12-13
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well, I know I'm tempting fate by saying so, but I think it extraordinary in particular for the price.  I've just bought a pocket Sony RX100M6 to accompany my model 3 just to do some 4k and paid £1150.  But it really isn't any good at 4k video. It's great atJPEG.  For much, much less this is taken absolutely rock solid 4k video.  I just wish I wasn't such a slow learner .....
2018-12-13
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep, $350 for what you get out of the box is a bargain. Thumbwheel, BT base and holder for $110 is also reasonable. If you doing a lot of filming, then spend another ~$90 for a good set of ND filter, another $100 for a USB Mic adapter, a Movo VXR10 mic and a Phone bracket with 1/4" and cold shoe  and the total package is still just $650. Peanuts for what you get and what it can do.
2018-12-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just give it a few weeks, you haven’t heard anything yet, when people buy from dji they expect a spark to have everything an inspire has. (;+)::::::”””,,,'”””,,
2018-12-13
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

I love it. Had a great time messing around with it today. I’m going to literally take this thing everywhere with me. With this and my MavicAir the potential is amazing in such a small amount of bag space.
2018-12-13
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49954 ft
United Kingdom

I think it's great, for the price I feel it's good value, love this as a fresh idea and have to say I am impressed, it's very cool and great for family films and so on... having fun with mine for sure.
2018-12-13
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow... no disagreement here!  I paid over $300 for a G*Pr* last year and it has fewer than 20% of the capabilities of the Pocket.  If it continues to perform as expected DJI has created a new class of video device that can be enjoyed by way more people.  { BTW, ANYthing to get people looking UP from their phones!! }
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules