Hyperlapse
1759 13 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

Will the Osmo Pocket get updated firmware/app to allow hyperlapse.  I've seen Mauro's "hack" but it would be nice to have this feature built in too.

TIA

Tim

PS - loving the Osmo Pocket so far!
2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great suggestion
2018-12-13
Use props
Ezaq
lvl.1
Singapore

Up for this, I really want Hyperlapse for the Pocket, hopefully DJI will add the feature in future updates.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi TimK1, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the time being, the hyperlapse feature is not available in the current firmware. But I will be forwarding this concern to our engineers to see if this is possible. Your patience is highly valued. Thank you.
2018-12-13
Use props
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 02:45
Hi TimK1, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the time being, the hyperlapse feature is not available in the current firmware. But I will be forwarding this concern to our engineers to see if this is possible. Your patience is highly valued. Thank you.

Thanks Gamora - it's a great product and adding in hyperlapse as an option would be a fantastic move.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TimK1 Posted at 12-13 03:06
Thanks Gamora - it's a great product and adding in hyperlapse as an option would be a fantastic move.

No worries TimK1, if in any case there's an update with adding the feature, this will be cascaded in our product page. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-13
Use props
fans1a57a041
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 03:09
No worries TimK1, if in any case there's an update with adding the feature, this will be cascaded in our product page. Thank you for your support.

O yes, please, please, pleeeeeease add Hyperlapse to the firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket. I already own an Osmo Mobile 2 and I really like that feature, but it would be awesome to have it on the so much more portable device: the Osmo Pocket.

Thanks in advance.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans1a57a041 Posted at 12-13 04:32
O yes, please, please, pleeeeeease add Hyperlapse to the firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket.  I already own an Osmo Mobile 2 and I really like that feature, but it would be awesome to have it on the so much more portable device: the Osmo Pocket.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, thank you for purchasing with DJI. We will update the website if in any case this feature will be added. Thank you for your great support. Cheers!
2018-12-13
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ditto to this request.
2018-12-13
Use props
lgibson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 303763 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes please add hyper-laps.
2018-12-15
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

Plus one here.  I would like to see this added
2018-12-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

HYPERLAPSE!

YES!
2018-12-23
Use props
krannisto
New

China

I want the hyperlapse function !!
2018-12-30
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really need to fix the other issues like focus pumping & adding all framerates/resolutions to the device without the need for a phone before anything else in my opinion.
2018-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules