DJI GO 4 and Drone Assist
699 3 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shep3522
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191896 ft
United Kingdom

I am trying to locate DJI GO 4 and Drone Assist Apps for Macbrook Air but it's like looking for the lucky numbers for UK Lottery? Any ideas please?

DJI PHOTO.jpg
ADMIN.jpg
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you were able to download the DJI Assistant 2 that is applicable for Mac user? For the DJI GO 4 app, it can be used using an iOS or Andriod mobile device. May I know what is the reason why you need to download the DJI GO 4 app on your MacBook? Please let us know for further help.
2018-12-13
Use props
Shep3522
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191896 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-13 10:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you were able to download the DJI Assistant 2 that is applicable for Mac user? For the DJI GO 4 app, it can be used using an iOS or Andriod mobile device. May I know what is the reason why you need to download the DJI GO 4 app on your MacBook? Please let us know for further help.

Hi Tony, sorry about delay in replying but I had to go out. I have DJI 4 and Drone Assist on my Standalone and a am getting rid of hence wanting it on the Mavic Air. I have yet to download Assistant 2 but again cannot find how to download the 1st 2 mentioned?
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shep3522 Posted at 12-14 01:14
Hi Tony, sorry about delay in replying but I had to go out. I have DJI 4 and Drone Assist on my Standalone and a am getting rid of hence wanting it on the Mavic Air. I have yet to download Assistant 2 but again cannot find how to download the 1st 2 mentioned?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. In order for you to fly the drone, you have to use the DJI GO 4 app on your mobile device, however, if you wish to download the DJI Assistant 2, then you may need to use your computer. May I know if you manage to download the application for MAC? You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted for further advice.

2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules