Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation Error
8988 49 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43a14bd6
New

United States

OK, so I solved the problem for myself at least. I updated my IOS from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and tried again and it worked perfectly first try. At the same time I removed my micro SD card as well so either thing could have been the issue. Whatever the case, I did get it to work without an RMA. I tried dozens of times before these changes and had the same issues as everyone else in the thread.
2019-1-28
Use props
fabio72
New

Italy

Does someone solved this problem????  ....   Hi, i cant connect iphone 6s to OSMO POCKET. When Mimo tries to connect dosen't reveals any dispositive ... can you help me?
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_htkCS3OEElDB
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-13 04:08
Hi depicus, thank you for bringing this query to us. We do apologize for the issues you had when activating the Osmo Pocket. I'd like to confirm that you downloaded the Mimo app into a compatible device? Below is the list of fully compatible phones for your reference.

[view_image]

2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_htkCS3OEElDB
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-13 04:08
Hi depicus, thank you for bringing this query to us. We do apologize for the issues you had when activating the Osmo Pocket. I'd like to confirm that you downloaded the Mimo app into a compatible device? Below is the list of fully compatible phones for your reference.

[view_image]

Activation fail! I cant use my new osmo mobile 3! Please helppp
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_htkCS3OEElDB Posted at 10-4 16:34
Activation fail! I cant use my new osmo mobile 3! Please helppp

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error message for us to help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-10-5
Use props
sapiopets
New

United States

Got this on mu Osmo action. Can’t use it. Iphone X. Tried a few things and nothing.
5789A192-88CE-4AC0-B032-BCC5FA3036C8.png
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_ghQi7SeJ0Eer
New

United Kingdom

sapiopets@gmail.com Posted at 2020-3-28 20:33
Got this on mu Osmo action. Can’t use it. Iphone X. Tried a few things and nothing.

I have exactly the same issue - this goes back to 2018 surely you have an answer by now?
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_ghQi7SeJ0Eer
New

United Kingdom

I have exactly the same issue - this is has been an issue since 2018 surely you have an answer to Activation data error
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_WAQgLIEWB2mD
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

I’m getting activation error after multiple times of trying, what do I need to do?

Cheers,
Sam
2021-7-8
Use props
theeverydaygeek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have just purchased the DJI Pocket 2 brand new from Amazon and this is the error I get on 3 different iPhones when trying to activate it. Very frustrating. I have restarted the camera, app and phones multiple times. All phone are up to date but it still does not work. Serial number is 3PYZJ1F01A4786

Please advise as I have spent a lot on this camera and it does not work.

2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules