Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
C1 and C2 button options changed/missing
1321 3 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Catskills
lvl.1

United States

My C1 button used to auto position the gimbal to 90 deg (straight down) or 0 deg (straight forward). I was testing options and set my C1 button to "Navigation," pressed C1, nothing happened, I opened my options to pick something else for C1/change it back to gimbal position, and the options for C1 are totally different! I don't have the option to set it to gimbal position. Now my options are: Playback, Center Auto Focus, Close Tips, Bottom Aux Lighting, Enable Visual Obstacle Avoidance, or Not Defined. I want none of these. I want my gimbal option back. What happened? Is there a way to restore default options?

I'm using the current version of DJI Go 4 on an iPad Mini 4 and have a Mavic 2 Zoom if that affects this situation.
2018-12-13
Use props
Catskills
lvl.1

United States

I figured out my problem! The C1/C2 menus are scrollable, although no scroll bar appears to indicate that possibility unless the user attempts to scroll!
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the customizable buttons do have lots of option, wherein you could scroll down for you to choose your preferred function and assigned it with your C1 or C2. We're glad that the concern has been solved! Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-13
Use props
OpticalOcean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32415 ft
United States

This is a lot less than clear in DJI Go 4 or in the manual.

I've been struggling with it myself for several hours as I could not seem to get it to scroll to find the other options. Nor is there a way to reset to the default values for these buttons that I could find.

Jack
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules