Simple software for stitching clips together?
1151 5 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll be traveling in Asia for the next 26 days going through Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Japan. I'll be using the OP throughout this trip and will try to post RAW footage on youtube. The problem is that I don't want to post a bunch of short videos (looking to do one at most two video per day (if they cover 2 totally different locations) so I need something simple that will stitch together 4K videos. Any recommendations?
P.S. I did download DaVinci Resolvethat was recommeded for color correction and other stuff but I don't know if I'll have time to look through a bunch og tutorial vids on my trip so trying to look for something simple just for stitiching the clips together.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you'll get the best advice from our valued customers on using the third party for simple stitching your clips. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Filmora is the simplest GOOD software I have tried. I'm not sure if it runs on anything but Windows though.

Keep in mind, there is better software out there (which I prefer to use), but Filmora is still awesome at what it does.
2018-12-14
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks a lot, will take a look.
2018-12-14
Use props
djiuser_xhKsGskN5RbH
New

Canada

I know its been FOUR years, but I had this bookmarked and was going thru and cleaning up my bookmarks.

Avidemux is what you're after. It'll stitch 4K clips together without re-encoding. Just takes a few minutes to stitch the 3 or 4 video clips I get from a single battery charge.
2022-6-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

What platform/device are you using?

If IOS, LumaFusion is great. I gave up using FCP when I got it.
It's perfect for editing on the fly.

And, it's about one-tenth the price of FCP.

https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios-2/
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules