692 3 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schluter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I caught a sale on the original Osmo from Adorama Camera thru Amazon in late November.  I received the Osmo on November 29th and upon inspection found a problem with the included battery charger.  A Google search showed pictures with the same problems as mine.  

I filled out an online request the next day;  Message: Hello DJI, I received my DJI Osmo yesterday, 11/29/2018, and have a problem with the battery charger. This was a New, Factory Sealed and unopened Osmo. On the initial inspection of the Osmo and it's accessories I found one of the pin terminals in the charger looks to be bent and broken. I opted not to use it in it's current state for fear of an electrical short. There was a partial charge in the battery so I was able to activate the Osmo and verify it functions correctly. Please advise me as what steps I need to take to obtain a replacement battery charger.

A couple of days went by and I received a response that it would need to be shipped in for repair and a shipping label was being prepared.  A couple of days later, I received the UPS label and shipped it out.  It arrived in Grapevine Texas on 12/12.  Today, 12/13, I received a call to let me know that only the Osmo is repaired in Grapevine and that the charger needs to go to California for repair.  It is now in the process of being shipped to California.

Only two weeks without the use of my new Osmo so far, and possibly another two weeks before it's all resolved.  Seems like a lot of trouble for something Amazon sells of $19.00.

Case No.: **CAS-2546664-P3Y0W7 **

https://forum.dji.com/#
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've escalated your case to the appropriate team and we will do our best to get your case resolved as soon as possible,  your understanding will be highly appreciated.
2018-12-13
Use props
Schluter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543323 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 15:34
Hi there, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've escalated your case to the appropriate team and we will do our best to get your case resolved as soon as possible,  your understanding will be highly appreciated.

Can I get the updated shipping information so I may follow the progress of my charger ?
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Schluter Posted at 12-15 20:16
Can I get the updated shipping information so I may follow the progress of my charger ?

Hi Schluter, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules