The Restoration of S. Allen House
457 8 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

An unusual house with an even more unusual history - or rather dark, murderous history to be matter-of-fact. Built in the late 1800s this house is a bit of an oddball and stands out starkly against the rolling hills of rural Virginia. Its not the house’s unique look which draws public attention today typically, rather it is the dark and murderous history of the designer and first owner, Sidna J. Allen.  More information is readily available online should you be interested in learning what exactly Allen did,  a quick Google search should yield all the information you’d like to do, but for now enjoy the short film.   Also, the house is currently undergoing renovations by the local historical society to restore it to its former glory, but throughout my childhood the house was very dilapidated which lent itself to all sorts of stories about it being hunted.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day LUX.aerial. Thank you for sharing this video and a brief history of the Sidna Allen House. Great work and thank you for your support.
2018-12-13
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 14:12
Hi and good day LUX.aerial. Thank you for sharing this video and a brief history of the Sidna Allen House. Great work and thank you for your support.

It’s my pleasure Stephen. I’m truly amazing by just how much drone have changed my work and personal hobbies. Than  you and all the moderators who keep this place a fun space to share and connect.
2018-12-13
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 14:12

It’s my pleasure Stephen. I’m truly amazing by just how much drone have changed my work and personal hobbies. Than  you and all the moderators who keep this place a fun space to share and connect.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

LUX.aerial Posted at 12-13 14:21

You are very much welcome LUX.aerial. We will always be here to support and help you. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-12-13
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Hitchcock would be proud.  Fun video - great choice of music.
2018-12-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome share with history. Well done.
2018-12-13
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

Now that was interesting. Very well presented and the music was the icing.

Well done. Thanks!
2018-12-13
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent!!!
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced