Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some HELP for a DJI return.
5755 8 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey, could one of the admins give me some help with this case, or could any users please advise the best way to move forward with this DJI return.Case CAS-2417169-K8P4V1
On November 1st I used the support chat feature to tell DJI about a problem I had with a Mavic Air battery. 3 times while I was flying it gave a voltage error and dropped from 40-60% to 0% and the drone just landed whereever it was. I told the rep about this issue and he looked up the 6 month battery warranty and said I was in luck, because it was 13 days away from 6 months so it would be a free exchange. GREAT! But for some reason I thought the rep was sending me a return box so I waited a week and a half, before checking my email again and finding the return label. Oops. So I get it boxed up and labeled and sent out.

On the 28th I get an email confirming they got it, and then another email telling me I owed $79. Huh? I was confused but wasn't worried since I started the whole process before the 6 month warranty was over, and the rep told me it was covered. Maybe they hadn't processed my coverage yet?

On Dec 6th I get the bill again so this time I call them. I'm on the phone for a WHILE and tell the guy to look up when I started the process and he says "Yeah, it WAS covered but NOW it's not. I'll see what I can do." And I think it's fixed but just now I get another email with a $79 bill.

AAHH! This is pretty frusterating because the battery HAD problems while it was still under warranty AND I started the process while it was still under warranty. Now they want me to pay FULL price for a battery after I already sent in the bad one. I could litterally just walk down the street to Best Buy and buy a new one for that price. WHY would I send in my old battery and then hassel with DJI support twice just to pay the same exact price as a brand new battery?

Please help. The battery should be covered in FULL. It had the problems and they were reported while the warranty was still good. Big fan of DJI here but super frusterated with this return. Thanks
Corey B

2018-12-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BTW, found the video I posted with the first time I experienced this. It was Oct. 5th. Battery went from 30% to 0% and tried to land in the river.
Skip to 4:00
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Bing Err, thank you for bringing this up to us. I able to locate your case and it seems like the battery can be cover by the warranty, so I coordinate this issue to our repair center and they confirm that this is under warranty and they will send a new quotation. Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-12-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 14:58
Hi Bing Err, thank you for bringing this up to us. I able to locate your case and it seems like the battery can be cover by the warranty, so I coordinate this issue to our repair center and they confirm that this is under warranty and they will send a new quotation. Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

THANK You SOOO MUCH for taking care of this! I knew DJI would do the right thing. Just had to talk to the right person.

thanks.gif
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bing Err Posted at 12-13 15:03
THANK You SOOO MUCH for taking care of this! I knew DJI would do the right thing. Just had to talk to the right person.

Bing, glad to know Diana was able to help you out, it is a warranty case, hope you will get it back soon, if there is any further problem, please let us know.
2018-12-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 18:31
Bing, glad to know Diana was able to help you out, it is a warranty case, hope you will get it back soon, if there is any further problem, please let us know.

Looks like Diana fixed it. Thank you!!!!!!!
fixed.jpg
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bing Err Posted at 12-14 00:01
Looks like Diana fixed it. Thank you!!!!!!!

Yes, it is, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2018-12-14
Use props
Ln_Xu
lvl.1

Taiwan

2020-6-12
Use props
=lsquolsquo.sub.call.call{=lsquocons
New
Hong Kong

2020-11-5
Use props