528 4 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Term_in_NY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1975 ft
United States

Ok , my first noob question of the day.

Why is there 2 photos being saved to my device.
One photo has detail and crystal clear  file size 30 mb and the dulpicate is blurry and file size of 20 kb?

I haven't looked on the se card to see if there is doubles yet.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. There are two types that would generate to your device, one is on your mobile device and the other is in your SD card. The cache file is the low-quality files of image and video that will be saved on your mobile device and then the original files which are the high-quality files will be saved in your SD card storage. Hope you'll found this information useful. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Term_in_NY
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-13 16:41
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. There are two types that would generate to your device, one is on your mobile device and the other is in your SD card. The cache file is the low-quality files of image and video that will be saved on your mobile device and then the original files which are the high-quality files will be saved in your SD card storage. Hope you'll found this information useful. Thank you for the support.

I'm getting both low quality and high quality on my mobile device.
Is there a way not to get the low quality files saved on my mobile device?

2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Term_in_NY Posted at 12-14 20:26
I'm getting both low quality and high quality on my mobile device.
Is there a way not to get the low quality files saved on my mobile device?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the screenshot of these two types of files? You can disable the video cache settings on your DJI Go 4 app so that the app will not generate the cache files. You may refer to the image below. Thank you!

2018-12-16
Use props
Term_in_NY
lvl.2
United States

Thanks I'll try that. Does that do photos also?

Here's the screenshots

2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules