Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How many at the same time?
1844 6 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian Nielsen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153907 ft
Finland

Hi.

I would like to make some drone race with this type of drone, for different companies.

But how many of this type of drone can you fly simultaneously without the signal interfering with each other?

Kindest regards, Ian Nielsen
2018-12-13
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

I can say that when my two friends and I have been going to mountains recently, each with his own drone (Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro), we were experiencing some interfirience to each other. Thus we sought an opportunity to take off in different spots.
2018-12-30
Use props
Dronerpa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56906 ft
Australia

I would also like to fly 10 Tello drones at once in a school class. Is that possible? I have achieved that with 10 Parrot Mambo drones but want to use Tello drones now.
2018-12-30
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Good day Ian,  Thanks for your interest in Tello.  Upon communicating with engineer, I was informed that they would interference with each other , although only two drones. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.  Happy new year!
2019-1-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dronerpa Posted at 2018-12-30 13:30
I would also like to fly 10 Tello drones at once in a school class. Is that possible? I have achieved that with 10 Parrot Mambo drones but want to use Tello drones now.

There would be signal interference between them if fly
10 drones in one class simultaneously. Pretty sorry that we haven't tested it yet.
Happy new year!  
2019-1-1
Use props
Dronerpa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56906 ft
Australia

RYZE Posted at 1-1 18:29
There would be signal interference between them if fly
10 drones in one class simultaneously. Pretty sorry that we haven't tested it yet.
Happy new year!

Thank you for the reply. Can you recommend a retailer in Australia I can contact to purchase 10 drones and accessories? Otherwise can I contact Ryze or DJI direct for a good deal?
2019-1-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

We appreciated your interest in Tello Dronerpa. Per it, we respectfully suggest you contact sales@ryzerobotics.com.
Thanks for your support and have a great day!
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules