(CONTROLLER) Backpack Attachment Active Track
734 2 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb4f3b124
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Everyone,

Has anyone developed a reliable and secure way of attaching a mavic-sized controller to a back-pack when in Activetrack mode?

Filming alone in Active-track, most footage looks good, and the device is packed with sensors and smart cinematic shots, but everyone has the controller in their hands- that looks a little incongruous to say the least.

Would love to hear any attachment ideas, hacks, solutions that any of you have developed?

2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I understand you are looking for a backpack that can secure your remote controller during when using the Active track feature. Unfortunately, this is not available. Hopefully, someone from our co-pilots can share their ideas making the controller, not visible while doing Active track feature. If you have some concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-12-14
Use props
Dj Aye
New
United States

Hi, I'm new here and love my mini 4 pro, however it would benefit from a stable RC case for active track. When mountain biking solo, the drone can not use the RC as a RTH point if the RC has to be put in a backpack, because the control sticks will be pushed. Can DJI either produce an RC case which makes an active RC stow-able, or can it create a lockout feature which would invalidate control stick inputs unless some certain key combo was selected? The aftermarket bike mounts are cool, but in a worst case scenerio crash, having the controller exposed up front may not be best.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules