Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket - Shipped - Tracking info not displaying
7911 15 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Not sure if anyone else is having a similar issue but I preordered my Osmo Pocket via DJI.com on 12/2 for delivery to U.S. (TX).  I received notification of shipping on 12/11 via Order status and an email on 12/12 notifying me that FedEx would be the shipper and providing tracking information.

The problem is that when I try and track via the number provided, FedEx can't find the package nor do they have any information.  Being it's 12/14 and still no tracking info, I'm not sure if this is a DJI issue or FedEx issue.  FedEx is usually pretty good with updates.

I really don't want to miss FedEx delivery but I equally don't want to have to sit around each day and wait for delivery to sign.  Hopefully others are not in the same boat.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there SupaR6, sorry for the inconvenience that you had experience. Can PM your Order number? we'd like to help you to sort this out. We looking forward to your answer. Thank you
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Sent PM with all the info
2018-12-14
Use props
HedsIc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

My guess would be that it was sent from China in a bulk pallet that has it's own separate tracking number. Your tracking number will not show up until that pallet is tore down by FedEx and each individual shipment is scanned and sent off on their own separate ways... Probably shortly after customs releases everything.
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

HedsIc Posted at 12-14 12:07
My guess would be that it was sent from China in a bulk pallet that has it's own separate tracking number. Your tracking number will not show up until that pallet is tore down by FedEx and each individual shipment is scanned and sent off on their own separate ways... Probably shortly after customs releases everything.

Yeah, that sounds exactly like what is happening.  Pretty deceptive IMO but sad that after three contacts to DJI, a forum user provides the most accurate and helpful information.  Maybe they need to get you on the $$$.  :-)
2018-12-14
Use props
fans7f3e9dac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8438 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is the same thing.  It's been stuck on Label Created for the past two days and FedEx says it was scheduled to be delivered today.  I'm guessing since the official US Release date is December 15, they just printed the labels, but won't be picked up by FedEx until tonight for next week delivery.  :-(
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

fans7f3e9dac Posted at 12-14 12:20
Mine is the same thing.  It's been stuck on Label Created for the past two days and FedEx says it was scheduled to be delivered today.  I'm guessing since the official US Release date is December 15, they just printed the labels, but won't be picked up by FedEx until tonight for next week delivery.  :-(

Yeah, sorry to hear you're in the same boat.  I don't get why DJI would provide any tracking info at all?  Why give me a false tracking number that says "no package here"?

Goes to show... next time, go to a local store like the others and get it prior to DJI's "release date only if you order from us".   I ordered my Mavic Pro from Drone Nerds and had it before most everyone else last year.  Crazy marketing/product strategy.  Lol.  

Good thing DJI doesn't have many competitors.
2018-12-14
Use props
Nutin Butapie
New

United States

I placed my order on December 2nd, on the 12th received  a tracking for Fedex, "End of Day 12-14-18" waited around to 3pm since it usually the latest I see any trucks in my area, never had any luck getting any late packages from any delivery company, called Fedex and they said they do not have any physical product, just a label confirmation was made, then DJI will have them come pick up the product in bulk, the Rep stated that have been bombarded with the same questions of about delivery from the same company (DJI).

The tracking has been idle no movement no scan.
Now it's 7pm and I track it again any now I get:

Scheduled delivery: Pending
Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.

LABEL CREATED
Shipment information sent to FedEx

2018-12-14
Use props
Nutin Butapie
New

United States

3 hours later, now they picked it up, its moving, but wont be here until Tuesday... -_-
My Sister picked hers up at BestBuy TODAY! and is going to brag all weekend.

Thanks DJI!
Never again, I rather just purchase at a store for the same price and no headaches and wait, take a page from Apple, ship your products with days ahead for the client to recieve it on the day of said release to the public, everyone gets it on the same day.

Scheduled delivery: Tuesday 12/18/2018 by end of day
IN TRANSIT
Arrived at FedEx location
AUSTELL, GA
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Nutin Butapie Posted at 12-14 19:51
3 hours later, now they picked it up, its moving, but wont be here until Tuesday... -_-

Yep.  Exact same for me.  Drop ship labels with no return.  Drop ship items... sometime later.  Deliver results... kinda.

Buy Japanese.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SupaR6 Posted at 12-14 21:13
Yep.  Exact same for me.  Drop ship labels with no return.  Drop ship items... sometime later.  Deliver results... kinda.

Buy Japanese.

Hi SupaR6, I have just replied your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-174785-1-1.html
we are really sorry for the delay of the shipment because of the large volume of orders, your order has been updated in FedEx website, we hope you will receive it soon. Thanks for your patience.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7f3e9dac Posted at 12-14 12:20
Mine is the same thing.  It's been stuck on Label Created for the past two days and FedEx says it was scheduled to be delivered today.  I'm guessing since the official US Release date is December 15, they just printed the labels, but won't be picked up by FedEx until tonight for next week delivery.  :-(

Hello there, sorry to have kept you waiting, your order has been updated in FedEx website, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nutin Butapie Posted at 12-14 19:51

Hi Nutin, glad to know your tracking number has been updated, we apologize for the delay because of the large volume of orders, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-12-14
Use props
rickelal
lvl.1
Canada

I feeel for you man, I’m still waiting for mine I ordered the day it was announced! Apparently stuck st customs , I live in Canada, oh and dji said there’s nothing they can do even though they happily took my money
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_5T3lgl3R9OuY
New
Flight distance : 602523 ft
United States

Why would dji do such thing ship from China hence they have warehouses in the USA
1-20 17:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5T3lgl3R9OuY Posted at 1-20 17:24
Why would dji do such thing ship from China hence they have warehouses in the USA

Hi there, the package may be shipped from different warehouses due to reasons such as stock availability. May I know if you need any assistance on this case? I am here to help.
1-20 17:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules