Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Bug in small CrystalSky screen.
554 2 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Honda82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3109419 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All
I have updated all my hardware (Battries, Cameras, Controllers, CrystalSky screens "both sizes") with all the latest firmware updates. I did this Monday the 10/12/2018

But I have come accross a strange issue on both of my small CrystalSky screens (But not the Large CS Screen)
If i press the fpv box on the screen to view my fpv camera, it comes on as normal, but soon as I switch it off I loose the complete picture, if I switch the fpv back on then the both picture come back on (Main camera in the background) but soon as I switch back I loose all video feed again, just get a flickering screen. I have to reboot the app to clear the problem, then not engage the fpv.

Is anyone else having this issue?

If I use the large CrystalSky Screen or an IPad/IPhone then I do not get this issue.
I have tried this on both of my inspire 2's and they are exactly the same.

Please try and see if you are getting this issue if you are fully up to date with firmwares and you have the small CrystalSky screen, be interesting to know if this is icolated or a general bug.

Many thanks.
2018-12-14
Use props
Honda82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3109419 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

for the record updated this December "UK date format"
2018-12-14
Use props
PH3KS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Did have the same issue. Got it solved by downgrading the 5.5 CS to previous firmware > V02.06.03.00. Then upgrade to latest Go.
Let me know if you can find it. Otherwise i have to upload it for you.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules