Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello dji .

following issue: when connecting osmo pocket directly with included usb c cable  to macbook pro (latest version mojave) for downloading files , it disconnect and crashes after 1 minute.
therefore downloading files as mentionned is not possible. also tried different cable , still same disconnection.

Please see also other posts from me , in which i encounter several other issues which have to be updated on a next (hopefully soon) firmware update.

at moment encountering many issues , which can be avoided.

Please let r + d department urgently know this instability

rgrds
droney
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I appreciate your efforts and applaud as well the suggestion that you are requesting from us, nothing to worry about we will make sure that this request of yours will be fully noted.
2018-12-14
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

I tried and checked again and found out that when connecting to computer with usb c , you have to take out the iphone /android connector.
2018-12-15
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

dronybaloney Posted at 12-15 01:45
I tried and checked again and found out that when connecting to computer with usb c , you have to take out the iphone /android connector.

Or have it reversed with the connector pointing in. It will not connect with the connector pointing out.
2018-12-15
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

KerryG Posted at 12-15 16:09
Or have it reversed with the connector pointing in. It will not connect with the connector pointing out.

Thanks , i tried this , but after a minute or so , it disconnects also. I have to take the whole connector out in order to download files. And why is this not mentionned in the manual. Another mishap and prove that dji departments do not work together.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules