Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PRO Mode-all CAM Modes are gone at OP Screen
485 3 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

I tested my new Osmo Pocket and need the PRO Mode to change 4k to 50 FRAMES, because I live in Europe,
and we do have 50Hz not 60Hz like usa.....or China..

I can change this ONLY!!!! with my Handy connected to the OP.

BUT then I cannot use all other Cam modes at the OP touch display!!!!!
no panorama mode and so on!!!
This is verry very very SAD!!!!!!
So if I change PRO Mode to Basic Mode at the OP Display I ONLY HAVE AUTOMATICLY 4k 60 FRAMES which I cannot use in Europe!!!
So please DJI change this very fast for thousands of users in Europe!!!!
They need 50p or 25p  NOT 60p or 30p also for post production we need ONLY 50p or 25p!!!
Thanks

2018-12-14
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

In Europe you can use 60gertz without a problem on 90% off al tv’s. This used to be different in the 90’s and early 00’s but should not be a problem now
2018-12-14
Use props
CubbyJonson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As i mentioned in another thread...ALL frame rates & resolutions should be made available without connecting to a phone...this needs sorting DJI.
2018-12-15
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

IF I am in PRO MODE 4K 50p
ALL FUNCTIONS like Photo, Panorama, Slowmo ARE NOT AVAILIBLE AT Osmo Pocket !!!! ONLY WITH a connected HANDY!!!
Thats no go and if I want take a Photo I have to leave PRO MODE and then ONLY 4K 60P automatically is activated NOT MY CHOSEN 4k 50P!!!! on Osmo pocket without Handy.
And also there are too much LETTERING on DISPLAY, so In Night shots you cannot see the real framing because of the big lettering,
this should be possible to fade out for such cases.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules