Green charging light
27307 8 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
halpinct
New
United States

Straight out of box charge light blinks 4 blink sequence when connected to power and never stops blinking? Indicator says battery 100% but still blinks 4 times repeatedly when connected to power. I though it stopped blinking when charged 100%?

2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the manual... here's what the blinking green lights mean:  
[NOTE: Chart refers to "WHEN CONNECTED to CHARGER"  If no charger connected LED reveal different information. See Manual]
Charging Light Table.png
2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

@DJI Mindy  Is there any way that you could post some links to the various current manuals?  It would be easier to point new customers to the manuals if links were readily available on the Forum.
2018-12-15
Use props
halpinct
New
United States

WebParrot Posted at 12-15 06:08
From the manual... here's what the blinking green lights mean:  
[NOTE: Chart refers to "WHEN CONNECTED to CHARGER"  If no charger connected LED reveal different information. See Manual]

Thank you for the reply. I read the manual, but.
When powered to a 5V 2.4A supply the green light never stops blinking. It repeats the 4 blink sequence.
The manual states the green light will turn off after six seconds  when fully charged.
This is not the case. It continues to blink the 4 blink sequence so I don't know when it is fully charged, our if there is a battery charge issue.
When removed from the poor source the green light stays green and the indicator shows 100%
2018-12-15
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

2.4A‘s is quit havy, isnt it just recomended up to max 2A?
2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

halpinct Posted at 12-15 06:53
Thank you for the reply. I read the manual, but.
When powered to a 5V 2.4A supply the green light never stops blinking. It repeats the 4 blink sequence.
The manual states the green light will turn off after six seconds  when fully charged.

Well.... I took a shot :-)
FWIW, there's a battery icon under the Camera View settings (page 10 of the manual, at the bottom of the page) that show the percentage of charge.  Perhaps see that on you Pocket to confirm it's charged.  If you getting the four blinks and battery still show low, I'd take a photo, then video the blink, then contact DJI Support and start a Chat session.  
That's all I got !!
2018-12-15
Use props
halpinct
New
United States

WebParrot Posted at 12-15 09:06
Well.... I took a shot :-)
FWIW, there's a battery icon under the Camera View settings (page 10 of the manual, at the bottom of the page) that show the percentage of charge.  Perhaps see that on you Pocket to confirm it's charged.  If you getting the four blinks and battery still show low, I'd take a photo, then video the blink, then contact DJI Support and start a Chat session.  
That's all I got !!

Thank you for the reply.
I believe the battery is fully charged but when connected to the power source the blinking indicators don't exit properly.
I'll cycle the battery down and recharge. If it still doesn't turn the blinking green light off when it finishes recharging I'll contact support.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply
2018-12-15
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's the manual for anyone looking Osmo Pocket Manual
2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

halpinct Posted at 12-15 10:51
Thank you for the reply.
I believe the battery is fully charged but when connected to the power source the blinking indicators don't exit properly.
I'll cycle the battery down and recharge. If it still doesn't turn the blinking green light off when it finishes recharging I'll contact support.

Post or PM me when you get a 'result' ... My curiosity is piqued. :-)
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules