Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket color profile
7906 9 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansda394d2c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118317 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

i got my osmo pocket today,but there is no cinelike-d color profile in pro mode,not available on this firmware?
2018-12-15
Use props
opnwong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

Wait, wait and wait

https://forum.dji.com/thread-174821-1-1.html
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies, as of the time being  D-Cinelike video will be available soon in a future app update, once we have the related information, will make sure to keep you posted. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-15
Use props
fans4663abf7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174813 ft
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 07:05
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies, as of the time being  D-Cinelike video will be available soon in a future app update, once we have the related information, will make sure to keep you posted. Thank you for understanding.

Will there be an option to reduce sharpness in an update as well as using the cinelike colour?

And also to set the PAL mode in the settings so you can change to 25fps and 50fps from the device rather than only by a phone?
2018-12-15
Use props
fans7851d4fb
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 07:05

WTH?!?!?!?  So the YouTubers have it now but we have to wait till some indefinite time in the future?  No ETA???? C'mon DJI we have schedules and require better timelines if you want us to use these products for our work.
2018-12-16
Use props
fans1927b4ad
New
United States

Sooo...I bought this with the expectation of it having D-Cinelike profile, but it’s not there. I watched early access YouTube videos that said this would be available as well as the DJI video where the user is clearly changing the profile. I was anticipating using the pocket for a project, but now cannot because of the lack of the profile options. Simply put, the advertising for this product was misleading in that color profile was assumed to be available upon purchase.  The least DJI could do is give an approximate ETA on the firmware update that will support the profile. I have an osmo plus which has color profiles available and imagine it not too hard to update mobile firmware as I assume that they’re relatively the same piece of equipment. DJI if you’re going to respond, please provide more detail other than we’re working on it.
2018-12-25
Use props
fans1927b4ad
New
United States

Sooo...I bought this with the expectation of it having D-Cinelike profile, but it’s not there. I watched early access YouTube videos that said this would be available as well as the DJI video where the user is clearly changing the profile. I was anticipating using the pocket for a project, but now cannot because of the lack of the profile options. Simply put, the advertising for this product was misleading in that color profile was assumed to be available upon purchase.  The least DJI could do is give an approximate ETA on the firmware update that will support the profile. I have an osmo plus which has color profiles available and imagine it not too hard to update mobile firmware as I assume that they’re relatively the same piece of equipment. DJI if you’re going to respond, please provide more detail other than we’re working on it.
2018-12-25
Use props
fans2f538662
lvl.1

Germany

fans1927b4ad Posted at 2018-12-25 12:21

Yeah... At first, I wanted to make a positive review about Osmo Pocket on my channel, but now I’m thinking of telling everyone that having bought an osmo pocket, you need to tune in not for shooting, but for waiting for a certain time ...
2019-1-10
Use props
kiyan-12
lvl.1

Iran

fans2f538662 Posted at 1-10 13:37
Yeah... At first, I wanted to make a positive review about Osmo Pocket on my channel, but now I’m thinking of telling everyone that having bought an osmo pocket, you need to tune in not for shooting, but for waiting for a certain time ...

ly changing the profile. I was anticipating using the pocket for a project, but now cannot because of the lack of the profile options.
Simply put, the advertising for this product was misleading in that color profile was assumed to be available upon purchase.
مشاوره خانواده مشاوره روانشناسی  مشاوره خانواده تلفنی
2019-2-10
Use props
kiyan-12
lvl.1

Germany

Will there be an option to reduce sharpness in an update as well as using the cinelike colour.

2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules