Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Father DJI (read: Christmas)

Will you please give us the promised WAYPOINTS for the Mavic 2 Pro for Christmas?
How nice it would be to be able to fly with WAYPOINTS using the DJI GO 4 app...
Everything in one place..

Please do keep your promise as you stated in the user guide...

Merry X-MaX

(Canon)Max

btw the OSMO Pocket is a great product... I just bought it two days ago and now I'm waiting for the OSMO Pocket Expansion Kit, the ND Filter Set, the Extension Rod and the Charging Case... I hope this year Christmas
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi CanonMax. Thank you for sharing your experience with our new Osmo Pocket. As of the moment, Waypoint is not yet available. For the latest DJI Product update please check our official website at www.dji.com for more information. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed. Waypoints would be nice
2018-12-16
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Explain what exactly waypoints is please.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 12-16 08:30
Explain what exactly waypoints is please.

Hi Lucas. This feature allows the aircraft to automatically take photos on a flight path of two to five waypoints and generate a time-lapse video. This will allow you to record a flight path, then the aircraft will fly along the same path repeatedly while you control the camera and orientation. The flight path can be saved and re-apply in the future. Please check the Mavic 2 User Manual for more information about WayPoints. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 13:02
Hi Lucas. This feature allows the aircraft to automatically take photos on a flight path of two to five waypoints and generate a time-lapse video. This will allow you to record a flight path, then the aircraft will fly along the same path repeatedly while you control the camera and orientation. The flight path can be saved and re-apply in the future. Please check the Mavic 2 User Manual for more information about WayPoints. Thank you.

Thank you for this, if interested I will look more into this.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 12-16 14:25
Thank you for this, if interested I will look more into this.

You're most welcome. Please stay tuned to our website for updates. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules