Timestamp for import of clips
732 3 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8a3441f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6165 ft
Singapore

Not sure if I'm doing it incorrectly. I am using an Android phone to import the clips into my phone via the mimo app, however the timestamp of the video will be the date and time when I import the video rather than when the video was taken.

This has an impact when uploading the videos to cloud services and trying to find the videos in the future and also means that it is time critical to import the videos on the same day when you took the video and that you cannot bulk import videos from multiple days as it would be reflected in your gallery that it was all taken on the same day.

Hope someone has a workaround or advice for this. Thanks.
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please check whether the time of all files is incorrect?  If yes, can you please provide all the information below:
a)  App version
b) Screenshot of the mobile device’s time
c)  Images or videos of which the time is incorrect
d)  Screenshot of the time for images or videos

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
fans844d67e1
New

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-12-15 14:28
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please check whether the time of all files is incorrect?  If yes, can you please provide all the information below:
a)  App version
b) Screenshot of the mobile device’s time

Are you serious with this „answer“? The issue is still present but it looks like no one at dji cares! You just need to use the app and download one single video to reproduce the issue. This is really annoying to have such a mayor bug ignored for this long time.
2019-10-19
Use props
JE Rome
lvl.3
United States

Adding the 'Date' or 'Date Acquired' columns to the folder view in Windows shows the date/time when the video clips were captured. 'Date Created' as the date/time files are imported is a function of the operating system.

Additionally, metadata from the clips will show 'Encoded Date' and 'Tagged Date' with the correct date/time in UTC.  I use mediainfo, but any program that reads video information should work.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules