Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
fly safe site
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silicon falcon
lvl.1
United States

Anybody having trouble unlocking no fly zones with fly safe? I go through the whole procedure and after entering the token Iget a message that says "error, try later" It's been happening for several days.
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? So we can check. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Try unlocking at home with a solid wifi connection and then go out and fly.   It'll be good for 3 days.  
2018-12-15
Use props
this is broke
New
United States

I think it is time for a serious class action law suit  I am the purchaser of your expensive product and now you have to grant me permission to turn the rotors on in my own garage/house . That cannot be done due to your latest software update nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-12-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

this is broke Posted at 12-15 19:47
I think it is time for a serious class action law suit  I am the purchaser of your expensive product and now you have to grant me permission to turn the rotors on in my own garage/house . That cannot be done due to your latest software update nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, you would be the 45,000th. one to threaten a class action this year, yet no one has done it.
2018-12-15
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-15 16:39
Try unlocking at home with a solid wifi connection and then go out and fly.   It'll be good for 3 days.

That's what I'm doing. From my laptop at home I select the area to  unlock, put in controller number, check I've got permission to fly and put cell number in and receive token. I then put the token number in and verify and then get the error message.
2018-12-16
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-15 14:18
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? So we can check. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

2018-12-16
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Did you know you cannot unlock a restricted zone?  Maybe tell us exactly where you're trying to get unlocked and what AC you're flying.  
2018-12-16
Use props
Michael Kemper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is broke Posted at 12-15 19:47
I think it is time for a serious class action law suit  I am the purchaser of your expensive product and now you have to grant me permission to turn the rotors on in my own garage/house . That cannot be done due to your latest software update nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're putting you in charge of that. Be sure to update us on your progress.

Meanwhile back on earth: I had similar issues a few days ago. Check https://status.airmap.com/ and maybe start a ticket with them (I'm pretty sure DJI is using AirMap's API). They had, and resolved, an issues that prevented me from unlocking but they got it working.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules