Acc1 & 2 data error, gymbal doesn't receive data
3256 7 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chilenito
lvl.1
Chile

Hey guys,

I am new here and I just got myself a Mavic Air, after experimenting with smaller drones already. I set everything up as instructed and started my first practice flights in the huge garden of my family in Chile. This morning I wanted to continue practising (3rd flight in total) and some errors showed up:

IMU calibration required
Accelerometer failed
Gymbal cannot receive Main Controller data

When I try to follow those instructions and go to calibrate IMU, it tells me that ACC1 & 2 have a data error. The calibration process doesn't start, no matter how often I hit that button. I am kind of worried, since I wanted to use that drone to shoot here in my holidays in Chile, but bought the drone back in Germany where I live.

Any ideas how to solve this? I am using an iPhone 7 with the remote.

Cheers
Frank
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to perform restore factory default via DJI Assistant 2? After that, please re-calibrate again. Also, would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
chilenito
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-15 14:33
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to perform restore factory default via DJI Assistant 2? After that, please re-calibrate again. Also, would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

Thanks for the fast reply. I will do a reset as you suggest. Should I calibrate with Assistant or via the app?
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chilenito Posted at 12-15 14:41
Thanks for the fast reply. I will do a reset as you suggest. Should I calibrate with Assistant or via the app?

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Please try to calibrate your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
chilenito
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-15 15:32
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Please try to calibrate your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.

Ok, so I did as instructed and made a factory reset and did a re-calibration. Unfortunately, the same errors still come up. Here are some screenshots:

Calibrating the IMU in the app doesn't even start, like before. Anything else I can do? Because if not, that would be really disappointing.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chilenito Posted at 12-16 07:36
Ok, so I did as instructed and made a factory reset and did a re-calibration. Unfortunately, the same errors still come up. Here are some screenshots:
[view_image]
[view_image][view_image][view_image]

We are sorry to hear about that unfortunate event. I highly suggest sending the drone for data analysis and so for us to fix it. You may contact our support and start a case: https://www.dji.com/support We'll offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis result. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
chilenito
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 08:48
We are sorry to hear about that unfortunate event. I highly suggest sending the drone for data analysis and so for us to fix it. You may contact our support and start a case: https://www.dji.com/support We'll offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis result. Thank you.

Hmm, in this case I am just going to return it when I am back home. I am currently on the other end of the world in Chile, but bought the Mavic Air back home in Germany. I cannot use it here now and more obviously, no one here is going to give me support for it.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

chilenito Posted at 12-16 09:29
Hmm, in this case I am just going to return it when I am back home. I am currently on the other end of the world in Chile, but bought the Mavic Air back home in Germany. I cannot use it here now and more obviously, no one here is going to give me support for it.

Hi there, please let us know once you can send the Aircraft for diagnosis. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules