Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with portrait mode
692 2 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
h0nzayk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256096 ft
Czechia

Hello everyone!
I bought the Pocket mainly to use in combination with Instagram Stories but I am finding more and more complications using it. I will talk mainly about the portrait mode.

Motionlapse:
Motionlapse is not functional in portrait mode. Will it be updated please? Since the timelapses are only 1080p I can not even shoot in landscape and crop it to porrtait because of lack of data. I hope you will add motion lapse into the portrait mode? This is also not working with phone conected telling me to keep the gimbal still (on a tripod...).

Angles:
Is it possible to widen the angles of the gimbal a it more in portrait? I is very very limited to use it with such a small area to work with (up and down).

FPV:
This mode fixes the problem with angles but only for a specific shots. Also when I go from the FPV to follow the gimbal will drift into the landscape mode, not the portrait and I need to set it straight and then go bact to portrait again - thats not very user friendly.

Focusing in timelapse:
Is there an error focusing in timelapse? It seems not to castch focus at all. I mean I were shooting an object mayby 50-60 cm away and it was not in focus at all. I can not tap the display to catch th e focus in timelapse?

Thanks a lot for a reply about those problems (:
2018-12-15
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

? I read your post several times but really dont understand what you are talking about
2018-12-15
Use props
h0nzayk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256096 ft
Czechia

Just found out: When I am in Motionlapse in app and switch to video, the autofocus is not working at all. It simply do not focus no matter what. Seems to be a bug. When I restart the osmo and tap to focus, it works. When i want to shoot motion lapse and then switch to video, it wont focus.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules