Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Newbie needs help connecting RC
1103 4 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
petervofmillbra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4219 ft
United States

I am a newbie and would appreciate any help I can get.  I am having issues connecting the Mavic Air, the remote controller and my phone.  I can connect the phone with the drone without a problem by pressing the Function Button until the drone beep twice and choose the drone to be my wifi on the phone.  I can also connect the remote to the drone by pressing the Function Button until one beep is heard and pressing Pause, Function and custom button simultaniously, but when I plug the phone to the remote, the phone is not connected.  How do I make all three work together.  I had it all connected before but it just will not do it any more.  When I use the software to try to do the linking it tells me to 'Confirm frequency setting?'.  Please help.  Thank you.

2018-12-15
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

What changed since your phone last connected properly?

Did you try to remove the cable from the left side of the remote controller and connect your phone to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller? If that doesn't work, then try using a different cable.
2018-12-15
Use props
petervofmillbra
lvl.1
United States

This is a new phone.  I tried connecting to the USB port at the bottom of the remote with a new cable and the results are the same.
2018-12-15
Use props
petervofmillbra
lvl.1
United States

I try to start at the very beginning according to the setup procedure but DJI GO4 would simply won't link to the drone.  I went to 'Enter Device' the 'Connect to the Aircraft', then 'Wired Connection' the follow the instructions but the 'Link with the aircraft' button at the bottom of the screen is grayed out at step 4 and I cannot proceed.  Thank you for your help.
2018-12-15
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which phone are you using? Does the same thing happen when using a different mobile device?
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules