Experience points dji app
2137 9 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lloydw88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1287326 ft
United States

How come the experience points in the dji app never move forward, or level progresses?
2018-12-15
Use props
A Guy in Texas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 596690 ft
United States

How often are you flying your drone?
2018-12-15
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

experiance points should increase each time after you have flown and synced your flight records - level progress will not increase each time after syncing but should increase steadily over time.Of course you must sync your flight records to the cloud for the data to be correlated by dji - i guess you are doing this.
other reason for errors could be that dji is having a glitch with your account - this is not uncommon and seems to be fixable by dji.

Hopefully a moderator will help you soon on this issue - they will ask your account details and ask you to resync your records so they can track it and make some fixes to your account and get points accumulation back on track for you.
2018-12-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sync your flight records using the cloud icon in the app
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Lloyd. May I know how often you fly? It is recommended to fly more and sync the flight records after you finish flying. So that the level will progress. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
lloydw88
lvl.2
United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 12-15 22:58
experiance points should increase each time after you have flown and synced your flight records - level progress will not increase each time after syncing but should increase steadily over time.Of course you must sync your flight records to the cloud for the data to be correlated by dji - i guess you are doing this.
other reason for errors could be that dji is having a glitch with your account - this is not uncommon and seems to be fixable by dji.

I try to get out and fly once a week at least but havent been able to get out very much last couple weeks.  I have been flying over a year and also have my 107.  I am pretty familiar with controls and syncing process.  I do sync it, but my points or level never changes.  I have 2 different devices I use to fly with (moverio bt-300's, and galaxy s7 edge) I sync after every flight and nothing changes.
2018-12-16
Use props
lloydw88
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 12:45
Hi Lloyd. May I know how often you fly? It is recommended to fly more and sync the flight records after you finish flying. So that the level will progress. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

I try to get out and fly once a week at least but havent been able to get out very much last couple weeks.  I have been flying over a year and also have my 107.  I am pretty familiar with controls and syncing process.  I do sync it, but my points or level never changes.  I have 2 different devices I use to fly with (moverio bt-300's, and galaxy s7 edge) I sync after every flight and nothing changes.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

lloydw88 Posted at 12-16 14:09
I try to get out and fly once a week at least but havent been able to get out very much last couple weeks.  I have been flying over a year and also have my 107.  I am pretty familiar with controls and syncing process.  I do sync it, but my points or level never changes.  I have 2 different devices I use to fly with (moverio bt-300's, and galaxy s7 edge) I sync after every flight and nothing changes.

Sorry to hear about this matter. Would it be possible if you could show us a screenshot of the issue? So we can forward this to our R&D department. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
JEFFREY HEIM
lvl.1

United States

Why do the point matter ? Do they mean anything ?
2019-6-9
Use props
ljohnston
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191811 ft
United States

I use them on my resume./CV
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules