all lock modes not working
1238 5 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WezRonin
lvl.1
Malaysia

hi, when i press the trigger lock mode does not work, and both tilt and pan lock mode also do not work even tho i have turned off both of the smoothtrack functions on my user profile 2.
my ronin s is updated with latest firmware v1.7.0.60.
Thank u.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi WezRonin, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, any chance to share us a short video for further support? Are the selfie mode and re-center working when pressing the Trigger mode three times and twice?
2018-12-16
Use props
WezRonin
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-16 22:42
Hi WezRonin, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, any chance to share us a short video for further support? Are the selfie mode and re-center working when pressing the Trigger mode three times and twice?

this is the link to the short clip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... a5/view?usp=sharing

The selfie mode and re-center both work perfectly.
2018-12-19
Use props
WezRonin
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi Mindy, so any update on this?
2018-12-20
Use props
WezRonin
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi Mindy, everything is fine now, i misunderstood the definition of lock mode,so everything is clear now.
Thank you for your help.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WezRonin Posted at 12-20 08:44
Hi Mindy, everything is fine now, i misunderstood the definition of lock mode,so everything is clear now.
Thank you for your help.

Hi WezRonin, sorry for my late response, from the video, the Lock mode of Ronin-S works fine, glad to know you have a deeper understanding of the Lock Mode, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules