RONIN-S exchange
1723 10 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans39d4c7b6
lvl.1
France

Hi All,

I live in Paris and I bought a Ronin-S for pro use 10 days ago.
When using the gimbal I discovered a malfunction in one of the motors after trying all different types of settings it still has a wiggling problem.
I use DJI gimbals for a couple of years now and this is not normal.
My reseller took it back and explained that DJI doesn't exchange my RONIN-S but repairs it. Even though I just bought it...is this really true DJI?
I am a very upset...with the resellers attitude. I bought this one for an important shoot and can't use it, and the worst thing of all... I discovered that after one week of buying the gimbal they...DJI and the resellers are discounting the ronin-s for the holidays and sell it for 200€ less here in Europe. So, not only did I pay the full price for a new gimbal with a malfunction and now I have to wait for weeks to get it back.
This is unacceptable!!!

Did anyone have a simular problem?

2018-12-16
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49954 ft
United Kingdom

*deleted*
2018-12-16
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
United Kingdom

The discount seems to be the same here in the UK, very upsetting to those why have just purchased at RRP.

Many of us have had to poke up with waiting for firmware to use cameras that DJI claim worked and did not and now soon after release slash the price £170.00! Well, seeing it at 499.00 UKP, I feel that's all it's worth given the bugs, I'm now tempted to return mine as a matter of principle!!! DJI, that's propper giving people the finger, I'm a new customer to DJI this year, have a fully loaded Ronin S, Mavic Pro 2 Zoom plus all the accessories and the new Osmo Pocket, with this sort of thing it makes me not want to buy DJI products.
2018-12-16
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
United Kingdom

OP, not sure what rights you have where you are but I'd check your consumer rights, this Ronin S I have is a replacement as the first one was loaded with bugs as DJI shipped it unfinished. I got this one as I was told the issues had been fixed but that was also incorrect. I still have days left of my 30 days remote sales of goods act to get a full refund on my second Ronin S. If I were you I'd return it as not fit for purpose. Just pick one of the many on going issues as grounds for a refund.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with Ronin-S, may I have the case number so that we can check more details for further support? According to the after-sales policy, if the device has malfunction within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product, the replacement service can be applied.
The price adjustment is just a temporary promotion, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-16
Use props
fans39d4c7b6
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-16 20:35
Hello there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with Ronin-S, may I have the case number so that we can check more details for further support? According to the after-sales policy, if the device has malfunction within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product, the replacement service can be applied.
The price adjustment is just a temporary promotion, thanks for your understanding.

Hi Mindy,

My serialnr :
0EMDFAV00D01NL

The reseller OBJECTIF BASTILLE in Paris has sent it back the 10th of December

Thanks for your help
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans39d4c7b6 Posted at 12-17 02:10
Hi Mindy,

My serialnr :

Hi there, I managed to get the case number, the device has been shipped out after the test, please confirm with your reseller of what happened to Ronin-S, it should have been explained clearly in the quotation email, thanks.
2018-12-17
Use props
Emmet25
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-16 20:35

I think your missing the point here, we don't have an understanding of the price drop. I bought my Ronin-s two weeks ago and then you guys do this. I can't wait until you guys have competition such as Autel etc cause the way you compose yourselves and treat consumers is BS!
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Emmet25 Posted at 12-19 09:57
I think your missing the point here, we don't have an understanding of the price drop. I bought my Ronin-s two weeks ago and then you guys do this. I can't wait until you guys have competition such as Autel etc cause the way you compose yourselves and treat consumers is BS!

I understand your concern, but it is just a temporary promotion, we don't offer price matching. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.  
2018-12-21
Use props
Emmet25
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-21 01:15
I understand your concern, but it is just a temporary promotion, we don't offer price matching. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Haha, where did I state I wanted to return it? Just bad practice dudes but sure what to expect when you have the market cornered though I do appreciate the reply!
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Emmet25 Posted at 12-21 02:40
Haha, where did I state I wanted to return it? Just bad practice dudes but sure what to expect when you have the market cornered though I do appreciate the reply!

Sorry, I mean the price difference refund, appreciate your understanding, if you have any further concern, please keep us updated any time.
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules