Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cannot take pictures with my drone
1620 9 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertobubba
lvl.1

Italy

Hi! I can not take pictures with my mavic pro, I tried to update the firmware, reset the settings and format the sd card (a fast and performing sd card) in every way ... the drone allows me to record videos but not allows me to take pictures ... someone has a similar problem? How can I solve? thank you all!

2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, Robertobubba. May I know what mobile device are you using? Please make sure you are using a compatible device with the Mavic Pro for reliability purposes. Also, please try to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft before you connect your mobile device. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
robertobubba
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 12:24
Hi there, Robertobubba. May I know what mobile device are you using? Please make sure you are using a compatible device with the Mavic Pro for reliability purposes. Also, please try to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft before you connect your mobile device. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

Hi Natalia... my mobile device is Samsung S8.
Thanks.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robertobubba Posted at 12-16 12:56
Hi Natalia... my mobile device is Samsung S8.
Thanks.

As I've checked, I see that the Samsung Galaxy S8 is not fully compatible with the Mavic Pro. Can you try to use a different device so we can check? Kindly check the attached image below for the listed compatible device that you can use. Thank you.

2018-12-16
Use props
robertobubba
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 13:18
As I've checked, I see that the Samsung Galaxy S8 is not fully compatible with the Mavic Pro. Can you try to use a different device so we can check? Kindly check the attached image below for the listed compatible device that you can use. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you so much! But at the start it works normally, I will try to reinstall the app on my device, I'll let you know.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robertobubba Posted at 12-16 13:27
Thank you so much! But at the start it works normally, I will try to reinstall the app on my device, I'll let you know.

No worries. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
Mikem691
Captain
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

S8 is compatible and is on your list. Its the 3rd one in the android list. My pro takes pictures fine with the s8+
2018-12-16
Use props
robertobubba
lvl.1

Italy

Mikem691 Posted at 12-16 14:41
S8 is compatible and is on your list. Its the 3rd one in the android list. My pro takes pictures fine with the s8+

I hope so.... I have S8 not S8+... can I make a workaround to make it fully compatible?
2018-12-16
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

robertobubba Posted at 12-16 14:44
I hope so.... I have S8 not S8+... can I make a workaround to make it fully compatible?

Samsung S8 and S8+ are the same except S8+ has bigger screen.
Dji should know this.
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/specs/
2018-12-16
Use props
robertobubba
lvl.1

Italy

Resolved! the problem was in the button to take the photographs that remained jammed and then also blocked the photo button on the application ...
thank you all
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules