Vision calibration and DJI Asistant
515 10 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
choughto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1344406 ft
Canada

I downloaded version 2.04 of DJI assistant. When I plug my drone into my laptop, I get the erro msg...problem with Drive F:

What happens next ?

Mavic 2 Zoom.

2018-12-16
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

drive F probably is the internal memory of aircraft. you must  make a quick repair the drive
2018-12-16
Use props
choughto
lvl.3
Canada

integer Posted at 12-16 12:22
drive F probably is the internal memory of aircraft. you must  make a quick repair the drive

Thanks for the quick reply. How do I do a drive repair ?
I also tried the other 2 USB ports....same problem.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what Windows version are you using to your laptop? Please make sure to disable the Anti-Virus and Firewall when using the DJI Assistant 2. Also, can you please show a screenshot of the error message so we can check this on our end. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
choughto
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 14:24
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what Windows version are you using to your laptop? Please make sure to disable the Anti-Virus and Firewall when using the DJI Assistant 2. Also, can you please show a screenshot of the error message so we can check this on our end. Thank you.

Hi,
I'm using Windows8. Here is a screenshot of my firewall settings and the DJI Assistant screen.

2018-12-16
Use props
choughto
lvl.3
Canada

choughto Posted at 12-16 16:21
Hi,
I'm using Windows8. Here is a screenshot of my firewall settings and the DJI Assistant screen.

...as you can see at the bottom right of the 2nd screenshot, the computer recognizes "Mavic" as being connected but the assistant isn't giving me a next step.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

choughto Posted at 12-16 16:26
...as you can see at the bottom right of the 2nd screenshot, the computer recognizes "Mavic" as being connected but the assistant isn't giving me a next step.

Can you please try to restart your aircraft? Please make sure to connect it first to the laptop before you turn on the aircraft. Thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
choughto
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 16:46
Can you please try to restart your aircraft? Please make sure to connect it first to the laptop before you turn on the aircraft. Thank you.

I tried like you said and still get the same message.

2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

choughto Posted at 12-17 05:49
I tried like you said and still get the same message.

[view_image]

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? If the issue persists, can you please try to use different PC or Laptop so we can check? Thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
choughto
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-17 08:45
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? If the issue persists, can you please try to use different PC or Laptop so we can check? Thank you.

Update.
I tried a different computer and managed to perform the calibration.
Thank you.

Also...one of the DJI download links points to the old version of Assistant....ver. 2.0. It’s not easy finding the latest version.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

choughto Posted at 12-28 11:54
Update.
I tried a different computer and managed to perform the calibration.
Thank you.

Awesome. That's great to know that is now working fine. Thank you for updating us as well. Kindly visit our website to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. Go to Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom homepage, look for downloads and from there you can download the latest version. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules