Baltic Sea, Northern Germany
468 8 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cotrainer
lvl.2
Germany

Hi Friends,

here comes my second video, again I appreciated your comments and ideas for improvement. Still at beginners level ;-)

2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Great video. Thank you for sharing, Cotrainer. Have a safe flight always.
2018-12-16
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

Very good
2018-12-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Hey mate, nicely done but I think it is a bit too long at 8+ mins... Thanks for sharing.
2018-12-16
Use props
Cotrainer
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks for your feedback so far. 8 minutes is too long? Do you think this is generally meant or just for posting it into this forum? I had more than one hour of raw material to squeeze into a video. ;-)
2018-12-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice footage
2018-12-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
I agree on the length.

Unless there is something super interesting happening (drone video's normally don't have a lot of interesting things going on) most youtube viewers have a timespan of 3 minutes max.
Yes, that means being VERY selective with what you add to your final video.
Only add the really good shots that tells a story and keep them short.
In your video, I would say, I could easily cut it down to 2 minutes and still shot the same story.
Even though the shots are mostly good, they are too long and most show sort of the same thing.
Keep your finger on the 'split' button and make cuts about 2 - 8 seconds (depending on the rhythm / pace you are after)

Don't speed things up to make your video shorter, unless you are after that hyperlapse effect (some users have the habit to speed footage up to be able to show everything)

It is a hard thing to do, I know. And I feel like I did all the work for nothing, but the end result will be much more 'viewable' for most people.
2018-12-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, if you want people to react to your reply, hit the 'reply' link below the answer. Don't use the big "POST REPLY" part.
That way users get a notification if you react to them.
2018-12-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool video! Would love if you can reduce the length of the video to about 2-3 min
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules