ACC1 "Data error" Mavic Air
2360 2 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emanuillest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43107 ft
Bulgaria

Hi there, I got a Mavic Air few months ago, and I flyed several times with it. No warnings or errors. It's still out of the box still with its stickers on.  Unfortunatelly I had an accident and I wasn't able to move, so I haven't used the drone and for few months, it was staying in the box. Until last week, when I decided to take it out.
I had to update the firmware, to v 1.0005, so I did it. After this I had to recalibrate the IMU and Compass by instruciton, everything went fine with no problems during recalibration. I took it for a fly again with no warnings or problems. Then I was cycling through the menu in the GO 4 app and found advanced and sensor state. And I noticed that ACC1 shows Data Error. I tried to take it of for 2-3 meters indoors, because now I am scared to take it for a higher flight. And again, no warnings, except sometimes the warning about that the ambient light is not enough.
Then I Googled this error, and from I noticed is that there are so many complains about it. I tried almost everything I read, as possible solution. Restart, recalibration, factory reset, downgrade, upgrade etc... And I saw that most of the people had to return their drone for a replacement. So my questions are.
Shall I return it to the seller, I guess the warranty must cover it since it had no crashes, or anything?
How long would it take to get it back in the air?
Is there any other possible solution except the one above?

Screenshot_20181215-171132.jpg
2018-12-16
Use props
MikeyRobez
New

United States

Have you had any luck?
2020-3-29
Use props
Emanuillest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43107 ft
Bulgaria

Well... after a few days, the error disappeared. And now it's still working with no problems. However I took it to a DJI service in my home country just to make sure it will run fine.
They explained me, that it could be an ghost error. Which happens from time to time.
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules